1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Xbox One Launch Issue

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Aug 18, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We are aware of a launch issue with the Xbox One edition of Assetto Corsa and are currently investigating. As soon as we have more information we will let you know! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

UPDATE - Until the issue has been resolved, we suggest Xbox One players launch Assetto Corsa in Offline mode.

- AC_CM505

Ischemica and THERAYaka like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Installed but won't launch on XBOX? Jun 23, 2020
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Launches Onto Xbox One TODAY Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge Xbox One Launch Issue Sep 4, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Launch Issue Sep 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update Launching Mid-Next Week Jul 8, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC Launcher won't launch. No crash log created. (solved: update Xbox controller firmware!) Mar 16, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023

3. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Ok thanks
    FYI offline is not possible for me. The game ask me to be connected anyway to play it even just hotlap..

I managed to make it work anyway using one trick you can find on the original post. But multi is down still ;)

4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

if you got the digital version you can't launch it while offline. You have to be signed in to play digital downloads.

5. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

ur not the majority.. so nobody is complaining.. pffffff..

6. Bu11it88

Bu11it88 Rookie

Great and that at the start of the weekend...

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I dont think whoever it is that looking for the solution is happy that this happens on a Friday, neither. :p

8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Boy, XBOX one users deserve at least AC2 for free when it's released for the incredible amount of issues they have had with the game :D (although seems that Kunos is not responsible of this issue).

Surface, Hammerpgh and Gurkensepp like this.
  9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Do you think AC is going to work when x box one x is released. Its been out 12 months on xbox one and it still doesn't work right when it comes to saving data. Gamers still having different problems with saving setups, and continuing career, then there's the custom championships which won't save on consoles.

This latest problem though is so weird, I've got my xbox on always on mode, I read the forum and turned on my xbox, loaded up AC and looked at multiplayer and there was no servers available, so I turned my xbox completely off so it does a hard reset, turned on and AC wouldn't load. so did another 3 hard resets with same result, so then I signed out off xbox live signed back in and game worked and went to lobby and the full list of lobbys was back. My mate who has the disk version has tried all the work arounds and still cant get game to load.

10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone. We're trying to get this issue resolved ASAP. Once again we can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. :(

Ischemica and Hammerpgh like this.
  11. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I hope you have some luck sorting this out. Once it's done I hope you will explain to us exactly what the issue was as it is a really odd situation with the fault hitting people in so several different ways. I am just really curious to know what caused it as it seemed to come completely out of the blue with nothing having changed from when it was working to when it wasn't.

@P73 likes this.
  12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Not at all! :(

13. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

Ok so I tried everything, reboot the sytem twice, cleared locally saved data and nothing but I eventually got it back. Still no servers or option to create.

So I Highlighted Assetto on the home screen, press the more options button, directly to the left of the x button. Select manage game. On the left hand side selected saved data and cleared the 1GB of reserved space. The game started no problems.

14. ApeXShaver

ApeXShaver Rookie

Just tried...didn't work for me

15. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

Didn't work for me either. When is this going to be fixed? It's getting annoying constantly going off and online.

Sent from my Y6 Max using Tapatalk

16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - We totally understand your frustration and fingers crossed we should have it resolved soon! :( As soon as the issue has been resolved we will let you guys know.

flyingcarrot likes this.
  17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

What's causing it, is it your side or ms.

18. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Strangely last night for the first time since this all started I was able to play the game while still online although there weer no lobbies available.

19. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Be rest assured, we are working very closely with Microsoft in order to try and resolve the launch issue many of you are experiencing. We want this solving ASAP [​IMG] Once again we want to thank you guys for your support and understanding and we'll keep you up to date with the latest here and across our other community channels.

rallyesax and flyingcarrot like this.
  20. RISKY

RISKY Rookie

Any luck yet?

21. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

This is working for me now as of this morning. Had the Xbox plugged out all yesterday, game started up no problem and i can see the private lobbies created and can also create one.

Hammerpgh likes this.