1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Xbox One Launch Issue

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

But there hasn't been an update, at least not one that I've had. Its still the same version as before the problem started again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

No MS update here and just tried launching AC. Crashes to desktop.
    Stunning effort. Quality product.

4. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

5. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

It's very easy to blame the big bad Microsoft for everything. I have 109 other games on my XBoxOne. The 15 I've tried all launch fine.
    Go figure. Make up your own mind.

6. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

7. Hazmat1267

Hazmat1267 Rookie

Exactly! All my other games launch perfectly....

8. So you guys honestly believe that Kunos, the same Kunos that can't pass a QA submission without a half dozen attempts, has managed to bypass all MS protocols and launch two secret updates in the last two weeks. And the only thing those updates did was break the game. Sure, sounds legit. o_O

9. Hammerpgh

No I don't think that's what anyone is saying at all. The assumption was that a MS update has caused the problems.

10. That would very likely be a good assumption.

11. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

This could be a problem from MS and Kunos could not be able to reveal any info because NDA.

Or this is a problem from Kunos. And they dont want to give any info for various reasons.

13. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

Except there hadn't been an MS update so the assumption is incorrect. Anyway, I'll most likely be kicked off here again within 24 hours because I say what I see. Sad thing is I was saying it 6 months ago.

14. So Kunos can somehow launch a silent update, but MS can't?

15. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

Doubtful. But I guess they could balls something up on the online servers that stops the game launching unless you pull the Ethernet cable out. Possibly.

16. Plato99mk2

Plato99mk2 Rookie

You're the one with insider knowledge, pray tell.

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I had the ms update on Saturday, new dashboard, When I tried AC on Tuesday it crashed to dash, it now loads up, but there's no servers online, same as before. All my other games work except AC again.
    If I had a guess it's got to be something to do with kunos servers. Every time the game won't load bug strikes there's no servers available online.

Hammerpgh and SlimCharles like this.
  18. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

For me ac worked yesterday. But today... I was able to start the game. I wanted to do some hotlapping but the game framedrops O.O never saw anything like that. I did a hardboot but i had again extreme framedrops.

19. Hammerpgh

I managed to get the game running fine last night although there were only a handful of servers available. I was also able to successfully create a lobby as well.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We totally understand your frustration, trust us! :( As soon as we have an update on what might be happening, we will let you know.

Hammerpgh likes this.