1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XBOX ONE RACING GROUP

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by PPS OUTLAW, May 27, 2016.

1. PPS OUTLAW

PPS OUTLAW Rookie

Hi All

I am PPS OUTLAW for Xbox one clean racing site ppsmasters.enjin.com .

We run leagues , cups , handicap cups , social lobbies , rivals and team v team events for online racing sim Forza .

When assetto corsa lands on the Xbox one we will be also racing on here too .

We offer clean fair racing with replay reviews where necessary .

We are founded by 5 friends and it's a paid for website ran free of charge and u can also use it free of charge too .

We are really looking forward to assetto corsa coming to the Xbox one as we have grown very tired of the lack of support from the money grabbing turn10 studios and not listening to us over track limits etc

Hopefully you guys can join us on assetto and have a great time away from crashers and noobs :)

Outlaw

breyzipp, ShneebnaMRR108 and LeDude83 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions HORI Force Feedback Racing Wheel DLX for Xbox Series X|S can not use this game Apr 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ixracing on Xbox Aug 17, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room xbox and pc racing acc nlr May 11, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (xbox league) Feb 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (Xbox) Jan 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Australian xBox Racing League Season 2 Now Recruiting Jan 7, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Australian xBox Racing League Season 2 Now Recruiting Jan 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition - Not recognized (XBoX) Oct 2, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room [xbox] Delta Online Racing - every Friday 8pm uk Sep 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer if xbox gets pages and pages of official servers why can't pc use more for better organised racing? Aug 9, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Intercontinental Xbox Racing League Jul 10, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room INTERCONTINENTAL XBOX RACING LEAGUE Jul 7, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Xbox Pro League Racing Jun 6, 2020
    XBox One Discussions New to ACC and looking for some good online racing on xbox Dec 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 Review and GIVEAWAY contest by SimRacingGirl (PS4 XBOX PC) Jul 28, 2017

3. Stingbut89

Stingbut89 Rookie

Ill be buying a PS4 from what Ive seen, I used to only play on Xbox 360 but I wont be buying the new Xbox one

4. PPS OUTLAW

PPS OUTLAW Rookie

The Xbox one is brilliant mate I have a few friends that have both and to be fair there ain't much difference what I would say is that we all noticed that the social scene on Xbox is better and story 1st person games is better on PlayStation

5. DNA Racing

DNA Racing Rookie

I am on Forza and have AC preordered. Do you use any assists? I don't. Do you use a wheel? I do.

6. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

XBox One owner here as well, just like you I got completely fed up with Turn 10 and their rediculous policies, what annoyed me the most is releasing more cars in the game (615) than the garage can hold (600). I mean come on....

Mainly playing Project CARS on XBox One now but looking forward to AC as well. I do want to see some actual XBox gameplay footage though before I pre-order anything!!! Either way FH3 is pre-ordered already and I will just close my eyes and pretent that PlayGround Studios developed the game entirely and Turn 10 has nothing to do with it. FH3 will be great for some fun offtrack racing and Project CARS fills my needs for some sim racing at the moment.