1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox one x and Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ppbucko, Oct 29, 2017.

1. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

With the arrival of one x next week, and a big increase in power available, have Kunos any plans to use this extra power.
    As most Xbox users would agree the fps isn’t great, and the graphics aren’t as good as the PS4. Also I’ve read that some developers are saying it doesn’t take to much work to achieve improvements.
    At the present time I think it could be a good move, with the state of current completion p cars 2 and forza 7 being well disappointing. Kunos has the best physics available on Xbox but the worst graphics and fps. The one x could fix the worst bits and then make it one quality race simulator.

2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think they should really take advantage of the extra power, without only relying on "boost" modes (I think the Xbox X also bumps the AF up to 16x automatically).
    There might be reasons we're not aware of that are holding them back, in one way or another. In that case, It'd be nice if we could get an answer from Lord Kunos or another dev.

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Had a couple of races last night on Xbox x on 1080p tv. Max grid 15 on brands hatch, game runs smooth and no fps issues, and had a game patch downloading in background as well.
    Also had a couple of races on p cars 2, max grid 29 brands hatch. Game looks really good and no fps issues.

The only downside on AC is the game Graphics, obviously it was set at what it is to get it to run on Xbox. Is there any chance of a game enhancement patch.

ZX636 likes this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

What happens when you go off the track? Does the dust still cripple the framerate? I really wish there was a way to turn dust/smoke off (standard consoles).

5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lol don’t know, didn’t go off. I stopped playing it after the last patch and loosing everything, then restarting the special events the fps was awful. I’ll be doing some more events now.

My mates chucked everything at it last night on p cars 2, full grid, dynamic weather, 4k TVs Fps never dropped.

ZX636 likes this.
  6. SOUMI

SOUMI Rookie

my experience with Xbox x is superb in 4k tv.full grid run smooth no frame drops.more details more clear mirrors.more shiny the cars.i hope for kunos patch to give us something more ...in graphics..thanks team !!!

7. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Rookie

I just sold my out dated ps4 pro to get the new xbox . Plus this.game is bettter on xbox.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

Especially patch releases

Ravellron likes this.
  9. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Rookie

This is were sony lacks big time an with graphics as well. The xbox one x makes the ps4 pro look like a ps3 when side by side.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

Te..... aspetta

Basquiat likes this.
  11. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Any news ? I'd like to buy one for Xmas and a proper update could make a huge difference.