Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.
When you are in the cockpit:
- open console (key "Home")
- write "set driverEye.z n" (without quotes, where n is a numeric value, i.e. 1. Pay attention, case sensitive!)
- press Enter
The point of view will move forward (if you put a positive number). Combine it with "set driverEye.x n" and "set driverEye.y n" to set the point of view according to your tastes.
If you want, you can manually edit the file related to exterior audio.
- browse Assetto Corsa game folder -> content -> cars -> carmodel -> sfx
- open engine.ini (make a backup before editing)
- find this line: MIX_VOLUME=x.xx (where x is a numeric value)
- edit the value. The higher the number, the louder the exterior engine volume. Don't exceed too much or it will distort.