A: Please make sure your Windows Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione folder and ALL subfolders and files included inside them are set to visible (not hidden). Make sure please you set hidden folders to be visible in the explorer to be able to verify.
Q: Can't find the executable (exe file) to run the game
A: It may happen that some antivirus/firewall software recognize executables as false positive. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.
Q: Can't assign controls / My controls don't work as expected
A: Delete the controls.json file located in your Windows Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\config folder, then reassign controls from scratch.
Q: Track-IR left/right works the opposite way
A: Just invert the "yaw" axis in your Track-IR profile.
Q: Poor performance in VR
A: Sometimes there are old configuration files that need to be reset. The safest way to do this is by renaming the %LOCALAPPDATA%\AC2 folder. Usually, this folder is hidden, to browse it:
- Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer;
- Type %LOCALAPPDATA% into the address bar and hit enter;
- Rename the AC2 folder
A: Please provide a screenshot in the support forum so we can judge the situation, furthermore please specify your PC configuration and ACC settings in your forum signature.
Q: The virtual mirror is invisible even when turned on
A: The virtual mirror hides automatically when the player car is the only car on track, regardless of its visibility setting.
Q: Some car models are not available in certain game modes
A: When playing one of the official game modes, Assetto Corsa Competizione allows the player to choose cars according to the official entry lists of the Blancpain GT Series, as a result of which some entries might be available in one game mode (Endurance) but unavailable in another (Sprint). In custom racing modes, however, such as quick race and custom race weekend, the player is free to choose from and play against any car available in the game.
Q: The number of opponents is sometimes lower than the selection made in the UI
A: The available number of opponents can be set according to the selected track's capacity. However, in official game modes, the opponent field is constrained by the entries available in the official series. As a result, when playing an official Sprint Race weekend, the total number of opponents is likely to be somewhat lower than what the track capacity allows.
Q: How to set up triple monitor rendering in Assetto Corsa Competizione?
A: Follow steps 1 to 9 to quickly set up triple monitor rendering:
1) Set up NVIDIA Surround in your GPU driver panel (both native 1:1 resolution and bezel corrected resolution will work correctly)
2) start Assetto Corsa Competizione
3) open VIDEO options
4) choose the correct surround resolution (either native or bezel corrected to your taste)
5) ENABLE triple screen rendering
6) start a session and go to the track
7) hit ESC and enter the VIEW SETTINGS menu
8) adjust all relevant settings here to neutralize any perspective distortion and adjust bezel correction (only do this if you use native resolution)
Q: What is the difference between choosing to run native resolution NVIDIA surround (without bezel correction) and bezel corrected resolution?
A: The following:
- you have to use bezel correction settings in VIEW SETTINGS in a session to correctly dial out any bezels
- some ingame elements will not be bezel corrected currently (for example the showroom, UI backgrounds, etc), as VIEW SETTINGS bezel correction only influences the in-game session, not the UI
- depending on your system setup you may or may not be able to run ACC this way in borderless mode and be able to more quickly ALT-TAB to other applications
- all in-session cameras work properly bezel corrected
Bezel corrected resolution:
- all in-game elements will be properly bezel corrected (including UI and showroom)
- bezel correction will not work correctly in certain cameras, such as the free camera (F7)