Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.Dismiss Notice
When you are in the cockpit:
- open console (key "Home")
- write "set driverEye.z n" (without quotes, where n is a numeric value, i.e. 1. Pay attention, case sensitive!)
- press Enter
The point of view will move forward (if you put a positive number). Combine it with "set driverEye.x n" and "set driverEye.y n" to set the point of view according to your tastes.
If you want, you can manually edit the file related to exterior audio.
- browse Assetto Corsa game folder -> content -> cars -> carmodel -> sfx
- open engine.ini (make a backup before editing)
- find this line: MIX_VOLUME=x.xx (where x is a numeric value)
- edit the value. The higher the number, the louder the exterior engine volume. Don't exceed too much or it will distort.