1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

SimVibe

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by DzelRacing, Sep 16, 2018.

1. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Using Simvibe with a Buttkicker. High pulses when car is in garage. May 16, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC and Simvibe Aug 22, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues HTC Vive and Sim Commander (SimVibe) Feb 24, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues AC gives random spikes to SimVibe / buttkicker Aug 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Questions about setting SimVibe Aug 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room SimXperience SimVibe May 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Simvibe Oct 8, 2015
    Suggestions I want to use xbox360 controller as ffb device like simvibe. Sep 17, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Can't get simvibe to work with ac Mar 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Help!! simvibe problem Feb 2, 2015
    Chit Chat Room How to wire transducers on simvibe extension mode? Jan 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Simvibe profiles Nov 24, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Current simvibe support ? Oct 26, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Simvibe Launch Crash - Sim Commander (3.0.0.3602) Jun 8, 2014
    Chit Chat Room simvibe and AC Mar 18, 2014

3. Janne

Janne Rookie

Put this text in parameters box:

-applaunch 805550 -silent

4. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

Thanks so much !!! It works :)

I didn't' find the right number ...
    [​IMG]

Thanks !!!

ps: if you have some setting to share, my arms are opened.

5. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

[​IMG]

My settings for ACC ;)

6. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Was hoping to see a thread like this.
    I will try this in the morning.
    Thanks very much.

7. tow

tow Racer

8. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

oldgamergazza and tow like this.
  9. tow

tow Racer

Wow, nice! Thank you so much for sharing.

10. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Thanks also for the image and settings.
    Now to test it :)

11. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

This works great, thanks.

12. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

13. Callabrator

Callabrator Rookie

I don't own the original AC, so I don't have access to the profile that I need to duplicate. Is this available somewhere?

14. Simvibe has been updated and there is a profile for ACC now:)

Callabrator, Dean Ogurek and Thug like this.
  15. alex bonner

alex bonner Racer

I have a question for the guys that use Simvibe and don't use an AF wheel.

I recently noticed in the Output Devices there is an option to control Generic FFB Wheel. What control would it give? Would they get to add effects to a profile?

Cheers guys

[ATF]Shanti likes this.
  16. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

good question..

17. alex bonner

alex bonner Racer

Looking at your above screen shots I don't see settings for an AF wheel only Chassis. Why not answer the question for us?

18. DzelRacing

DzelRacing Racer

"I recently noticed in the Output Devices there is an option to control Generic FFB Wheel."
    You can make a picture off that ...
    I not sure to understand that, in simExperience software ?

ps: I have a small Mige.

19. alex bonner

alex bonner Racer

upload_2018-10-8_16-24-20.png

Control Panel / Settings / Sim Device Manager / Output Devices

20. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Now that VR is out I need Simvibe to fire up the game in VR mode.
    Anyone know how to?

21. alex bonner

alex bonner Racer

There is a downloadable profile in the owners club. I managed to get i to work by starting game 1st then alt-tab'in back to SC and letting it sync with the already running game.