1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Poll] Misano: What is your pace?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rehooja, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which setup do you run the best?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2018.
  1. Default safe

31 vote(s)
    20.1%
  2. Default aggressive

59 vote(s)
    38.3%
  3. I use my own setup

64 vote(s)
    41.6%
  1. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

This was a popular thread in R1 with Nürburgring so here is the equivalent for R2 focusing on Misano.

What laptimes do you clock in the hotlap session?
    How much have you improved?
    Which setup do you prefer?

Image for turn reference:
    misano.png

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer race duration preference [POLL] Jul 20, 2019
    Chit Chat Room [Poll] If you could ask for one feature for V1.0, what would it be? Mar 19, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Misano - skybox black flashes, graphics glitches, FPS drops Mar 10, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Misano Sky flicker in VR Feb 12, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Misano skybox repeatedly flashes/flickers to black, skybox texture changes Jan 4, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Misano | Track Guide + Setup | Tips to be faster Jun 14, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Misano | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 1:33.227 May 7, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Misano warnings detection point too early Sep 10, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Misano DSQ for cutting T14 (Carro) and allowAutoDQ = 0 not working May 2, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Misano problem Jul 27, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Misano Drive Through absurd? Apr 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Graphical artifacting, only seen at Misano Apr 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer DT on Misano out of nowhere Feb 28, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars misano grafic glitch Feb 28, 2020
    ACC Physics Misano Sliding Feb 21, 2020

3. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

I like the aggressive setup with the Bentley as it lets me attack the turns harder. Also I turn down the TCS to 3 or 4. I just did a 1:35.870 lap. Consistently I lap currently around 1:36 lows.

4. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

I didn't know the track before and I'm pretty happy that I made a 1:37.9 already after a couple of laps with the bentley.
    But the track is so cool, it's 1000 times more fun for me to push the Bentley around that track compared to Lambo on Nurb.

p.g.49, Torcano and Rehooja like this.
  5. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I never drive Misano nor the Bentley in any sim before, so it was an interesting first few laps :) I managed to get to 1:37:1xx after two or three hours with the aggressive Setup for the Bentley with ~20liters fuel. I usually lap in the 1:37:xxx range, a bit slower in a race session. I'm still uncertain about the lines through a few corners but I already know I like Misano a lot more than the Nürburgring. Need to watch an on board video. I also don't quite get to grips yet with the Bentley.

Torcano and Rehooja like this.
  6. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Never driven misano or the bentley
    Running the default agressive with slightly lower tc and im doing high 1:36s
    Wich is not fast
    I fight for 17th place vs the ai in the special event

And my pace is only 49
    While prev my pace was 91 seems either there alot of fast people or not enough slow people

7. Josefhead

Josefhead Racer

yes something is a bit strange with the pace rating I think... I was p10 and had a rating of 48 ? or so ... had a 99 rating in the old one.. (while beeing on p63 or so) or it's just that only a few people drove that event...

however I am stuck a bit at the moment because I get a fatal error almost every session... and it's not fun building setups when they are wiped away by a ctd everytime :D lol ... also I need to reboot my pc everytime it happens.. since the ffb get stucked... which can be a bit scary with a DD wheel :D fortunately I have my emergency stop at reach

8. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Fernandito likes this.
  9. Belgakinen

Belgakinen Simracer

Just did a 1:34:311 with the bentley in the Misano hotlap event after a good ten laps, still a few tenth to go for this wasn't a perfect lap.

Improved my times lap after lap and had great fun, i think my style of driving (quite agressive) really fits the bentley.

I'm using the agressive setup, only change is lower traction control.

Coming from the rallying world I was never really interested in gt3 cars before the first build of ACC, but they are really growing on me.

10. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

What´s my pace, you ask ?
    TOO SLOW!!! , is what I have to answer, despite having a big grin in the B(l)Oatley on Misano :)
    Deduct from that, whatever you want .

sissydriver and Rehooja like this.
  11. Mkurv989

Mkurv989 Rookie

Best I did whas a 1:34:260. I just gave the aggressive setup abit more height so the car wouldn't unsettle as much when taking the maximum amount of curbs you are allowed to take ( which is alot ). Still running with TC at 4/8. Should be faster with lower TC but I need more throttle control for that.

cerebralvortex likes this.
  12. Strelok

Strelok Rookie

Misano is a completely new track for me, was in the high to mid 37's after about 30min in the boat, default aggressive setup with 30l.
    I guess i can shave off a second with some practise!

13. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Only ran 25 laps or so, so far, with safe setup, so I can't say if a certain setup suits me better here.
    Best time so far is 1:35.814 in the Bentley.
    I have never driven this track in any game so it will take time to get up to pace I guess. I'm sure I'm still taking some corners very wrong and possibly in wrong gear too (seems like a lot of 1st gear corners on this track).

It was actually way to warm today to play today. Somehow mid October we're getting warm summer weather where I live. It's just too warm for a racing game. I guess my body already adjusted to somewhat cooler weather.

14. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

emm... have i overseen something? in hotlap mode i cant adjust fuel. it was a stressfull day. maybe i am blind or better go to bed. but... huh...:oops:

15. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Somewhere they said that in hotlap mode the fuel is set to 10L and you can't change it.

sissydriver, Nesja and mms like this.
  16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@JnJ | Rayleigh - thx!:)
    it was irritating for me to read the postings with "xx" l fuel o_O
    so they did not hotlap, right?

17. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

looking for that 1:34 but frustratingly eluding me - I would say compared to nurb hotlap i'm at my regular pace - you would think I know the lambo by now but I can only manage a 1:37 on misano with it - the Bentley is just so much easier to drive on this track.

18. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

If they didn't manage to rewrite the code somehow that is... ;)

sissydriver likes this.
  19. D_Rod

D_Rod Gamer

1:39:xxx I'm still trying to get grips with the Bentley

[​IMG]

Gunja, Son, Radfahrer and 4 others like this.
  20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

1:38.7 and a lot of mistakes. boatley is my car. :)

D_Rod likes this.
  21. salieri85

salieri85 Rookie

With the Lambo?
    My PB is 1:35:800 clean setup
    3 Tc 4 abs

Inviato dal mio LG-H930 utilizzando Tapatalk

Rehooja likes this.