1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The Bentley Continental GT3 - 1st gen

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

You could ask an F1 driver. According to some drivers eye videos, they might be happy if they ever see any asphalt at all during a race.

2. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

[​IMG]

Freddie Seng and Mr.Mugel like this.
  3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

yep I admit raising my head looking like an idiot trying to see over the dash and then F2 cures all by getting key to raise seat:p

sissydriver likes this.
  4. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

in the bentley press ctrl and shift+ctrl use the arrow keys to raise your seatposition

5. Nope, that’s why I was curious. I was sure Kunos got it right, just wanted confirmation. Makes the lambo more enticing to drive for me, much better visibility

6. lionbest

lionbest Racer

Actually, that's one thing that bothers me slightly. In a F1 car I can see better than from a Bentley. And I do like to keep my head on my shoulders when in a racecar.

Also, that windscreen has like 10 cm of black tape at the bottom that blocks even more of the road.

And to clarify, I'm not saying ACC got it wrong. The designer of the car did a bad job. I don't think in a GT3 car you need that.

7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I actually had to lower my seat position by -2 to get a good feel of the Bentley, but then again I play with 60 FOV and the helmet cam.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

With the driver's view in the default position I can't drive T2 at the Nürburgring GP track properly. Driving over crest and not being able to look over the bonnet on the left, not seeing any part of the track... Dashboard view it is then (which is positioned a lot higher).

9. Funny how people want a sim until they get it. (myself included, I raised the seat up several clicks)

Son and Fremen_78 like this.
  10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

So people in real life are all equally tall?

11. In real life the vast majority of drives are under six feet tall, yes. Also in real life the engineers want the drivers weight to sit as low as possible for COG purposes. Also also in real life there are enough driver restraint systems in place that a driver doesn't have his head on a swivel like in the good ole days.

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yes, of course. But not being able to see over the bonnet is kind of an issue...

And since there are cockpit views that are higher (dashcam like in any sim) I see no problem with being able to adjust it. Never was one in AC.

13. Typer

Typer Simracer

I’m sure this must have been posted in the forums before but here’s a great mini-doc with Chris Harris up close and personal with the Bentley, a few seasons back competing in the 24 Hours at Spa.

14. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Still waiting for this Lambo blog :D

Robin_NL and Black Is Back like this.
  15. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Really enjoyed that film about the spa 24h, thanks @Typer

Typer likes this.
  16. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Yes please Aris!;)

Cheers
    Robin

17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Simulation value=0 :)
    I generally find another marker for turn in and what to aim for. Doesn’t t2 have the red poles/cones so drivers know where the inside is and gives something to aim for?

18. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Doesn't seem to be the case here, though this is from 2015, so they may have popped some down since then.

Edit: Found one from last year, no cones here either, so I guess not

Just need to throw the Bentley to the left and hope for the best

19. isma_c_r

isma_c_r Gamer

Lambo and BMW @Aristotelis please please PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Aris already posted in another tread that he will make devblogs after Release 3 so just a bit of patience... and we will get it

Epistolarius and Aristotelis like this.