1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Poll] Misano: What is your pace?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rehooja, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which setup do you run the best?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2018.
  1. Default safe

31 vote(s)
    20.1%
  2. Default aggressive

59 vote(s)
    38.3%
  3. I use my own setup

64 vote(s)
    41.6%
  1. AquaF1

AquaF1 Gamer

My best so far is a 1:33.681 with aggressive setup in the special event mode. You can gain a lot of time round here extending the track, I'm not sure if its like that IRL or not.

Rehooja likes this.
  2. dbr93

dbr93 Gamer

First time ever for me at Misano and after 1h 1.34.8
    Can improve around 1 second but is time to sleep now :D

Rehooja likes this.
  3. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

who needs track limits? :D

Jebus, miky, Nesja and 5 others like this.
  4. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Sure you can post Lambo times too. :) I did a 1:35.3xx with the Huracán with aggressive setup. TC 4, ABS 5

5. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Nice lap! I drive almost the same line as that Ferrari did. Only in turn 14 I take a wider line... Maybe there is something to be gained there for me ;)

ignission and dermonty like this.
  6. salieri85

salieri85 Rookie

Just made 1:35:2xx with Bent
    Aggressive setup with 4 TC 5 ABS 69%BB
    Think 1:34:8xx possible for me

Inviato dal mio LG-H930 utilizzando Tapatalk

Rehooja likes this.
  7. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

managed 1:39:3xx with default aggressive setup on the bentley (controller). i feel that more than 0.3 improvement is not possible for me.
    pace would be about 1 sec slower.

dermonty likes this.
  8. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

That's impressive with a controller.. I never had any talent with those devices in racing games :D

ignission and th3o like this.
  9. Nesja

Nesja Racer

I played some more today and almost shaved 1 s off my best time to 1:35.016 so far, with safe setup. I'm also not off track every few laps anymore.
    Turn 1 and 2 weren't good, but I think my driving lines are pretty good the rest of the lap.

I think mid 1:34 is possible with safe setup.
    Aliens can probably reach 1:33s with the safe setup.

Youtube suggested this video to me from a real GT3 driver and the lines and gear selection seemed very similar.
    So I think I've reached the point where I can say I've learned this track quite well.
    Skip to 1:45 to see his first full lap. And try to view the laps simultaneously.

With the Bentley TC should not be higher than 4 I think. With lower it can probably go faster, but becomes more difficult to drive.
    I also noticed that with ABS on 2 or 1 sometimes an unloaded front tyre locks up.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Rehooja likes this.
  10. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

I've only done a few laps and have never "driven" this track before but so far I think it's a cracking little track, the last section reminds me of Magione

11. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Finally hit a new PB. Improved my last with 0.5s using the aggressive setup. Then I saw Nesjas video where he used the default safe so I thought I should give it a try. After 6 laps I got a new PB of 1:34.851. I changed nothing but TC to 3 and ABS to 3. VR really helps me push the cars more. Very happy to have it! Replay vid here:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    Belgakinen and Nesja like this.
  12. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Strangely i prefer the safe setup from the aggressive since it allows me to explore and cut the track limits.

I did some minor adjustment to try to manage less under-steer while exiting the turns.

With that a managed a mediocre 1:35:500 with some margin to spare.

Try it if you like and comment please.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

cobrettee and mms like this.
  13. fabT

fabT Alien

I'm mediocre as well.

Drove 1.35.3 on aggressive setup so far, it feels more agile.
    Can't get used to FFB, which is very weak for me, so i still feel as a passenger at times.

Interesting that my stats are pretty similar to yours, meaning 90/95 CN/PC and only 67 CC.
    Still unable to bring CC up for some reason.

14. mancslo

mancslo Rookie

15. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

1:35 laps are not mediocre IMO. They are fast laps. I'd consider person who runs 1:34 lows a very fast driver.. Then there are the aliens running in 1:33 laps... One day I'll get there.. one day :)

Also remembrer that one magic lap don't make you a fast racer. You need to be able to do it lap after lap after lap with less then 0,5 deviation in lap time. Then you really got speed!

liakjim likes this.
  16. Belgakinen

Belgakinen Simracer

Had a go with the Huracan around Misano and got a 1:34.161 :

[​IMG]

I was using the agressive setup with minor adjustements and 5 tc and 5 abs.
    More unstable in some parts of the track than the bentley, but a very precise car. I still have few tenth to go for on this combo.

Rehooja likes this.
  17. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Magione?...??

18. M96

M96 Racer

1.34.7, I'm still leaving 2/3 tenths here and there but I can't manage to put it all together. Below 1.34s is definitely off limits for me though :(

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

19. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Just snuck into the 35's with the Lambo in hotlap mode. Looking at the real life vids I can see my line is slightly different in a couple of places and they are able to take the second kink on the back straight flat where as I am just starting to brush the brake pedal. They also have more rotation mid corner. Maybe a little more downforce would be the way to go? Using the default setup with TC5 and brake bias two clicks forward.

20. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

Thanks for this just had to change ABS and went from being stuck in high 1:35's to 1.34.671! What I liked about it as well is that I am WAY more consistent with my lap times and can seemingly catch mistakes easier.