1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Enough with the fanboys - what's the point of contributing if your threads are locked!?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Daniel Moore, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Moore

Daniel Moore Rookie

As far as I'm concerned this forum is toxic to true creativity. Most are a bunch of ACC fanboys, not interested in helping critique the game to ensure a better end result but simply to dribble over it's weather effects and use of UE4. I try and open a discussion to see how Kunos could learn from other sims to add to the overall quality of the endgame and certain forum members don't like it and have my thread locked - god knows how but it's basically silencing anyone who doesn't dry hump their copy of the game. Hence while I may own ACC and AC I do not take the community to be inclusive but simply wants to be a band of "hardcore simracers" who only want to blow sunshine up it's arse. Ergo, keep dribbling and stifling opinion. I'm not interested in your community anymore. Oh and feel free to lock this thread as you did my other, I would expect nothing less.

mantasisg 2 and SkinnyCyclist like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Is it enough to post here? Jul 19, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality 3080 Vram not enough with AMD 5800x3d? May 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Not enough privileges, Jul 31, 2020
    ACC Audio Porsche GT3R II not loud enough? Jun 4, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Server was running late for 1 step(s), not enough CPU power Feb 29, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars not sure if pc is strong enough Feb 3, 2020
    ACC User Interface LEDs not bright enough Dec 31, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating not good enough anymore Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Penalty display not clear enough Apr 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI M6 not enough fuel misano Nov 15, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Not enough brake pressure, Ricmotech Load Cell Oct 14, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Can't adjust brake range enough Fanatec V3 Oct 4, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues VR 'yellow dot' won't move far enough Mar 8, 2018
    Chit Chat Room If you have enough power, you can drift anything... Jan 13, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Laguna Seca turn 11 kerb rumble not strong enough Dec 27, 2017

3. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

No user locked your thread...
    But I can understand you, thats its not the best feeling when your thread gets locked instantly after opening it. I don't know what the topic was, but maybe it had its reason that it was closed by admins.

4. Daniel Moore

Daniel Moore Rookie

Well Kunos moderators must have, even worse in my opinion! They certainly took my money happily enough but aren't interested in my opinions

5. Turk

Turk Alien

This is just misrepresenting the truth. I'm sure most people use some form of lubricant.

chksix and Typer like this.
  6. mms

mms Alien

removed by mod: that's clearly false. If you would have been in these forums long enough you would know that the thread you created was a can of worms, there were already several of these kinds of threads during the years and nothing good came out of them. That was probably the reason that thread was closed.

D_Rod, dermonty and LeDude83 like this.
  7. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

You can express your opinion in several existing discussions or in the subforums if you have something specific to add to the discussion. I'm sorry but your previous post did not really add anything worthy of a new thread.

You listed a number of things that have nothing to do with other developers or learning from anyone, simply the possibilities, limitations, design choices that we have to work with and that we're fully aware of. In addition, it was bound to end in a ****storm. It's nothing personal, but I'm gonna close this thread as well.

chksix, nate, Diabolus and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.