1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Natural graphics mod anyone ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wizzard 1969, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

Hi is anyone using the natural graphics mod ?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Natural Graphics Mod 3.8 Dec 18, 2014
    ACC Physics ACC Turbocharged vs Naturally Aspirated - No report from some GT4's Mar 6, 2022
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #133 – A swan song -The last gasp for natural aspiration Jun 16, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues turning / corner driving of the cars look a bit unnatural Jun 14, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Exposure adjustment not working on Natural Filter Apr 1, 2016
    General modding discussion Natural color pp filter Jan 25, 2015
    General modding discussion Ben's natural cloud mod - v1.2 Jul 10, 2014
    General modding discussion Natural Look. Jun 10, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Is the Steering Ratio correct in the EXOS? Doesn't feel natural.. Jun 8, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Misano - skybox black flashes, graphics glitches, FPS drops Mar 10, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error - Problem with AMD Graphics Card? - Solved May 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions graphics old assetto corsa Mar 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions horrible graphics. Jan 9, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting (1.8.19) UE4-AC2 crashes every time after I bought new graphics card. Dec 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Graphics/lag on race updates Sep 27, 2022

3. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Yes, for some years now.

4. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

For the life of me I can’t figure out how to get it installed into the game I downloaded from race dept but from there I’m just lost

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Your profile says you have ACC, but natural graphics mod is a mod for AC.

6. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

I have both games I’m trying to get that mod for ac

7. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

8. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

10. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

please don’t flame me but when I download it I don’t know what to do after that ? I don’t even know where the download goes ? I suck at computers and don’t know how to use it other than playing the game

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Don't take this as an offense, but in this case it might be easier that someone with (some) computer knowledge helps you out on this. Maybe a friend, family member or co-worker can help you.

12. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I still use the natural mod pp filter (I think, pasted it over default for VR but may have been overwritten at some point.) The odd time I use single screen with some GBW weather for video or pictures I tend to prefer the natural mod filter over GBW/Content Manager.

13. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

No offense taken I appreciate your guys help and replies I’m done with consoles and want to learn pc but I hate my coworkers my family is 3000 miles away and I work so much I don’t have time for friends. I’m not sure how to learn the process of doing this

14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

There should be a readme with the download that includes instructions, or the overview of the mod at Race department will have instructions... Or both :)

15. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

Thanks I did the natural mod and I activated it in that jsgme think where u active it by moving it over to that other column however I don’t think I did it right cause I see no difference

16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

After that, when on track, find the pp filter app on the right side panel. If you skip through those you should now see one called natural mod (there are actually 3 but the other 2 are more of an FPS drain I think and are more for screenshots than gameplay.)

17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

AFAIK the default natural mod pp filter is for driving, the others more intended for screenshots or if you have a beefy pc that can cope with the higher load.

18. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

Yep then I must of did something wrong because I don’t see it in the pp filter app at all god I suck !!!!

19. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

With JSGME you didn't activate all of the natural package by mistake, do you? You just need "Natural Weather" and (optional for some better clouds) "Ben Lee + WagnumPI Clouds". Don't activate "Default Weather"! Depending in which order you activated the parts, maybe "Nat. Wea." is overwritten again with Kunos "Def. Wea." and you don't see a difference.
    But this doesn't explain why you don't have the pp-filters "Natural_Mod", "Natural_Photomode" and "Natural_Photomode_HC" in the ingame pp-filter app. o_O
    You see all other pp-filters (from Kunos) there, like "default", "sepia", "movie" etc.?

Btw. allthough you seem to be a beginner in PC-things, I strongly recommend you to get a sort of structure into it.
    If you only got C: where Windows (7, 8, 10?) is on, at least use the given folders created by Win itself for the specific user. There should be folders like Pictures, Videos, Downloads etc.
    Personally I have two physical drives in my PC (actual three, an old SSD for video-editing ^^). A 250GB SSD (one partition C:) with Win, system-near programs, e-mail etc. The other drive a 1TB HDD with one partition (D:) but several folders for downloads, pics, video, games, Steam etc.
    And if you download something with your Internet-browser (MS Edge, Chrome, Firebird etc.) normally when you click on a download-link, a small window should appear where you can select the destination of the file.
    So, normally you should know, where your downloads go to. ;)

20. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

Thank you this makes sense and yes I only have a c and I think when it asks me to save I will pick downloads but after that happens then what ?

21. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

I don't get it.
    You seem to have managed to install Natural Mod, means: You know where you downloaded it, you know how to unzip it, you know where to copy the content of the zip, you know how to use JSGME to actually install/activate the mod.
    So... :confused: