1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

That is a gorgeous car -- even though I prefer the original Moby Dick when I hear Porsche 935.

I don't know what's going on over at Porsche, but they need to hire some proofreaders. I can't understand a single word of that new 935 advert. ;)

2. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE Hardcore Simmer

Because German :p ;)

3. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

Translation:

Exclusive Remake of the Porsche 935

Club Sport Racing Car with 700 HP for the 70 years anniversary of Porsche sports cars.

Weight / Size:
    - Weight: ...
    - Length: ...
    - Width: ...
    - Total Height: ...
    - Wheel Base: ...

Engine:
    - Watercooled 6-cylinder aluminimum biturbo flat engine in rear engine design and stiff mounting
    - Engine displacement: 3.800 cm^3
    - Performance: approx. 515kW (700HP)

Power transmission:
    - 7-speed PDK-transmission with stiff mounting and short shift path
    - 2-mass-flywheel
    - motor racing optimized differential lock

4. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Duh. :) I wasn't being serious. Twas just a joke. :cool:

5. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE Hardcore Simmer

Me neither! ;) :D:D:D

6. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

Entertaining is key to success ;)

Jebus, cerebralvortex and AlleyViper like this.
  7. Great stuff ! I love fighting games and racing .. seems a bit impractical though compared to my arcade stick :D

8. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Over this weekend of free Street Fighter V I lost countless matches with my controller, won 3 matches with my keyboard. I guess maybe I should try my G27? lol

cerebralvortex likes this.
  9. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

I use it to play Counter-Strike and I'm doing just fine.

10. He dude wasnt using a steering wheel to play guilty gear , he was using the d pad and buttons on it.

Brownninja97 likes this.
  11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

George Plaza what a myth what a legend. Its christmas after all so lets give this hero a thought.

I give an extra thought to these heroes that we doesnt read about in the newspaper. Senna, Gerorge and Schumacher is people we cant and not supposed to forget. "You can win a race but you cant win peoples heart" a wise man once said and its true.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    chksix, miky and Kristaps like this.
  12. miky

miky Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for OT.. Aniway that BMW Judd is one of the most brutal and best sounding car on earth! Its a shame for me that with all these sim on the market, only Raceroom give a tribute on these cars… Always GT3! These for me are the type of cars that sim needed today, whats the point to have GT3 on AC, ACC, PC2, RF2 ecc. Surely GT3 is fun, but i think that most sim need to have more variety and more " not GT3 " cars (-;

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  13. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

One of the reasons it sounds so good is because they put an f1 -alike engine in it. Theres a decent mod on RD of the judd it if you want to try it. Its superfun on "Kirkstone drift hills" which you can also find on RD. I found myself smiling while i did that combo, its alot of fun!

Still dont really get it what kind of heroes we actually had in racing just a couple of years ago (some of them are still alive and kicking). Lets add Colin McRae to that list of best in the world! Give them a thought at least. They deserve it!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    miky likes this.
  14. miky

miky Hardcore Simmer

Yes there is a mod but its not this car, its the previous bmw that he used ( the old one ), and the physics is not that complex. I hope that raceroom in the future put more cars like that ( Hillclimb, Silhouette series ecc. )

kofotsjanne likes this.
  15. miky

miky Hardcore Simmer

Imagine this car with RRE sounds(-;

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Judd in raceroom is also fun with the hillclimbtrack. Thanks for the clip, i like how it sounds whe shifting gears :)

Im not sure why but i really like the Audi Quattro too. Its a fantastic car:

The sounds it giving if just amazing

miky likes this.
  17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes. The thing I remember most from watching rallying in the 80s is the sounds. That roar reverberating through the forrest, you could feel the sound in your chest way before the cars arrived :)

miky and Maxidyne like this.
  18. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Guidofoc and f_deutsch like this.
  19. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Nice seeing AC being used for this competition.

20. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Serge M likes this.