1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The 99 PC [Pace] Club

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by fabT, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Yeah I think hotstint time doesn't always upload, I've had it twice aswell last couple of days. I took your spot tho, we're now 11th and 12th on the leaderboards :D

I did a 1:33.993 with default aggressive setup. I think the setups are pretty good tbh.

2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I've seen that I didn't receive updates for laps 7-11 in the first ttry, but the 12 laps have been stored properly for both attempts.
    However I'm investigating the CC/CN "freeze", it may be related.

Btw you guys were asking for numbers; atm I can tell we have
    PC+RC - anything from 0 to 100, as expected
    CC - max at 95 CN
    CC - max at 99 CC (!), but then only 13 guys have more than 90
    SA - max at 99

liakjim and SteelyEyedMissleMan like this.
  3. Thanks for this, really good to know - on the Nurbs/Lambo event I was playing with shared setups of some of the top guys/gals and there was some pretty wild differences in car behaviour.

I'm currently mid 35s I think with a slightly modified aggressive. More time to find....

4. fabT

fabT Alien

Thank you for your feedback, Minolin.

I suppose those 13 guys have a very high PC as well, right?
    I'm just curious about PC vs. CC correlation.

5. Minolin

Let's not derail the thread too much, as I said I'll delvier as soon as I have real data to show off.
    But no, interestingly the PC / CC correlation is not as you'd expect, both ways. I bet it would be if we didn't have a Hotlap mode :D

fabT and jo_siffert like this.
  6. Nesja

Nesja Racer

I have this as ratings atm:
    RC 86
    SA 85
    PC 99
    CC 76
    CN 86
    TR 66

CC/CN frozen since the day after 0.2 launched. But I think CC is quite accurate.
    I just did load sof lap in the hotlap event and according to the logs I got these averages:
    Push=0.8219, Overdrive=0.7574, Control=0.7583

7. Interesting...... where are these values logged?

8. Minolin

Careful when looking at the logs; those are mirroring, intermediate results - have little to say about the rating the backend calculates.
    They are ok as indicators, when a number is going up it is pretty probable that the backend number does accordingly.

SteelyEyedMissleMan likes this.
  9. fabT

fabT Alien

It's a bit frustrating, but i managed to have a 19:55 recorded, so now i'm #8 :D.
    Best so far 19:54:100, but didn't make into leaderboard.
    Still > 9 seconds to the top :eek:.

I did 30-40 laps in the evening, no change in stats except for minor changes in RC/SA after some quick races vs AI.

EDIT: just opened an issue in the troubleshooting forum for the leaderboard missing times.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Oblit0r and Minolin like this.
  10. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Thanks, now I got something to do tomorrow :D

11. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

That happened to me a few weeks ago. My PB at Nurburgring was a 1.55,5, then I started driving smoothly, and even though it felt like I was 3 seconds slower, I actually ended up beating my PB by a tenth after around 7 laps, and was way more consistent with that pace. Last week I went back to Nurburgring with the Lambo, and while I was doing some warmup laps to get used to the new aggressive setup (Which has way more oversteer), I ended up doing a 1.55,0. So yes, a lot of times what you need to go faster, is to actually drive "slower".

12. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I made it into the 99 club tonight (1:34:3xx), oddly though my CN and CC reset to 0 midway through the session....

Oblit0r likes this.
  13. All of my ratings got to zero today as well.;

14. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

RC 91
    SA 86
    PC 99
    CC 70
    CN 88
    TR 66

I haven't driven ACC since the latest hotfix that was supposed to fix the frozen CC and CN. Also I was not in the 99 club in v0.1, only got to PC 93. So I got a bit more practice to do in Nürburgring :)

15. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

This topic is really interesting.
    I am also loving Hotstints more than Hotlapping. Especially on Misano you will get into this flow and just drive, drive and drive.
    Hotlap still attracts more players than Hotstint i think.

Well i am having PC Rating of 100 for now. I asked Minolin already if it is enough to lead one Event and yes it is.
    Hotlap Misano i have 1:34.00x and this was place ~22.
    Superpole Lambo Place 7, really funny to see. Warmup Lap defines your speed, because you need to drive with dry tyres and oversteer your car heavily to save some heat.
    Just a single shot and second lap is just to cool down and drive back.

[​IMG]
    Time is outdated tho, but you see my ratings.

This are my times for the 19:45.
    Hotstint.jpg
    So you can compare where you lose 9s or 17s ;)

CC is locked since the Update.
    When running Lambo Hotstint 35min on Place 2 or 3 i had an CC Rating of 90 or more.
    The first Hotstint combo was more scary. Suspension was/is still little bit buggy, Curbs could throw you into the air.
    Now with Misano and Hotstint Wet you need an custom Setup and it is very important to controll the tyre pressure. The Key for the first 3 Laps. Also follow Aris Tips like higher front splitter for bentley. I have 60mm on the front.

Also sadly that none of the real aliens did Hotstints so far besides Philippe Simard. @PhilS13
    Paolo Muia, 2 Fins, etc are just hotlapping.....

Shaddix likes this.
  16. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Your first lap is almost 2.5 s faster than my first lap. Your fastest lap is 0.6 s faster than my fastest lap. Most laps are around 0.7 s faster.

I like the hotstint as it is satisfying to always go faster, lap after lap.
    But since some weather effects aren't implemented in the game yet I feel less motivated to do it. Same reason superpole in those weather conditions doesn't appeal me (that plus you always need to do a warm up lap as well, so it's the most limited event in terms of track time vs play time).
    However, I didn't know it was possible to cool the tyres down by driving off the racing line, so maybe there are more weather effects in the game than I assumed.

17. fabT

fabT Alien

Interesting, i have to find roughly 0.5s / lap, best lap not far ( 2/3 tenths ).
    I'm still basically on stock setup though.

Are you left foot braking ?

18. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

I gathered also 10s just in running more hotstints with the same setup.
    Its not that easy to bring down the first 3 Laps.
    TC need to be low though, i use 5 since first lap.
    Setup is heavily modified to my taste of driving.

Left Foot braking, yes.
    I will try to record a similar run on video, maybe some are interested.
    Still i believe some other aliens will beat this time i think.

3-4s are missing for the 13. Lap btw.

Shaddix likes this.
  19. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

RC 42
    SA 52
    PC 99
    CC 73
    CN 89
    TR 66

i'm not that constant like others and didnt drove much against AI. I wait for MP to gain more points in other ratings :)

20. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

I got into 3rd overall now. I'm 1,7sec off and I lose 1sec of it in those first 2 laps. :D

Gevatter and Deatroy like this.