1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Poll] Misano: What is your pace?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rehooja, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which setup do you run the best?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2018.
  1. Default safe

31 vote(s)
    20.1%
  2. Default aggressive

59 vote(s)
    38.3%
  3. I use my own setup

64 vote(s)
    41.6%
  1. M96

M96 Racer

Sure, thanks!
    Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

2. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

I just managed to drive 9 place in the hot stint session,i'm a bit surprised, because I've been a long time ranked 20.
    Many seconds out of time just by adjusting the car, in fact, I do not know what I did differently...suddenly first laptime was 1.39.501.
    All lap times were in between 1.38.994 and 1.39.838.

Sorry for bad English..

3. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

It seems your setup works only well as long as it is wet.
    If you do an unbelievable 1:39:5 in the first lap, you should have made an 1:37.x at the end with easy.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

4. p.g.49

p.g.49 Gamer

Yes,it is just like you say.:)
    My best first lap time was 1.39.421.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  5. I've done a 34.725 but unfortunately it didn't upload, so best recorded is this.... (PC 97)

[​IMG]

flihp likes this.
  6. .... and got to a 34.491 last night (PC98) Just about jumped out of the sim rig in excitement. Then of course was brought back down to earth seeing that's P128, which made me truly humbled.

Paolo if you're on here - incredibly impressive! I'm sure your brain activity must be different to us mere mortals...

flihp likes this.
  7. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I just broke 1:37 by a few thousands in the M/S Bentley ;) . Still can't get the flow of the track. Not done many laps yet though.

8. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Got a 1.36.5 with the Bentley using a gamepad. Not sure I can be faster with a pad.

Around a second slower in pace.

9. New PB! 1:33.684 Returning to position 15 in the leaderboard!

Thug and flihp like this.
  10. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Also managed to improve. Didn't record my best lap though, but I got another one that's also an improvement of my previous one.
    I used a setup from Romain Monti, who is an irl driver in Blancpain. It can do low 33's I'm sure. It's probably half a second faster than default the aggressive setup.

cobrettee and mms like this.
  11. Man! I have the same time as you! Hahaha! Matched up to thousands of seconds, No recorded my lap, but check the leaderboard! Awesome!

Nesja likes this.
  12. fabT

fabT Alien

Today i got back to left foot braking after some ... years :rolleyes:
    Still need practice, but laptime down to 1:34:3 already.

Still out of top #100 (#105 one minute ago ).

Guys slow down please :D

13. mms

mms Alien

Nice lap, I tried the setup, though I had to spend some time setting manually it up in VR. Did help shave a couple of tenths, down to 1:35.1xx, have no clue how you guys are 1.5+ seconds faster :eek:

14. Would anyone be kind enough to show where this setup is from Romain? Would like to try it out ...

Arlo likes this.
  15. mms

mms Alien

Open the video Nesja posted on youtube, there's a link in the description.

Arlo and SteelyEyedMissleMan like this.
  16. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

I reached 1.36.2xx in hotlap after about 250-300 laps in more days. yesterday I managed to lower 0.1 but I can not seem to get off anymore. watching videos on youtube, I see that many drivers are braking very late, even 100 meters after me, but if I try, even just a little later, I go long and go out of the track. has become a little frustrating lately ... what can I do? I dedicate fishing?:rolleyes:

somebody13 likes this.
  17. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Tbh, I also have no idea how I manage to be this close to the top players and I actually fully expect someone to suddenly drive a mid 1:32 time.

You have ABS on?
    You should make a video, one where we can see throttle and braking. That way it will become obvious where you're losing time or making small errors.

18. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

Thanks Nesja. I did it with aggressive setup leaving tc and abs as it is. my impression, apart from the braking too early, is that the tc is a bit too invasive, making me get out of the corners too slowly, but trying to lower it by one step, I have trouble controlling the car. anyway I try to upload a video tonight.

19. somebody13

somebody13 Rookie

Me too, now in dry conditions i reach 1.36.9xx, but i noticed i need to brake earlier than many other people. I don't know when i could upload a video, but in the meantime i surely follow your posts ;)

tazza1986 likes this.