1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Poll] Misano: What is your pace?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rehooja, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
?

Which setup do you run the best?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2018.
  1. Default safe

31 vote(s)
    20.1%
  2. Default aggressive

59 vote(s)
    38.3%
  3. I use my own setup

64 vote(s)
    41.6%
  1. flihp

flihp Racer

finally broke into the 1.34's, ( 1:34:581 ) the part that helped me most was to slow down more for turn 2 and keep it tight then slingshot out rather than taking it a bit wider and keeping speed, and doing the same just before the high speed section, and hanging on at the end of the high speed section.,., im all over the place in terms of consistency thought.

Phil

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      49.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      50 KB
      Views:
  2. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

Try braking with the steering wheel straight.
    If you brake with some angle in the steering wheel, you don't have the maximum grip.

tazza1986 likes this.
  3. Slowheit

Slowheit Gamer

Turn 2 drives me mad, still stuck at 1,36.756... The last turn is hit or miss...

PC 78

4. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Like promised.
    Video i try to make it till Sunday.
    I got beaten by Philippe Simard like expected :D

Attached Files:

5. MarcoSouth

MarcoSouth Rookie

Hi,

In my case, (nothing spectacular), I have bought the game two days ago, and yesterday I drove several laps and the best was (Hotlap Misano Special Event): 1.38.160. with controller (XBOX 360), with some retouching own in setup... I think I can improve a little... with more practice...

Greetings

6. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

There is a +1 sec penalty in there :(

fabT and Deatroy like this.
  7. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

You can reach without penalty the 13.lap?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

8. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Just got down to 1:34:701 - back within 102% of the top time which is currently 1:33:000. Aggressive setup with one click less ABS which seems to help the car rotate a little better mid corner. I think that and watching the line/gear selection of those in 1:33's has paid dividends.

9. liakjim

liakjim Alien

10. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

wait until you gain 2 more places :D

liakjim likes this.
  11. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

I only did few laps, I don`t have time and will to hotlap like I used to do it in the past ;)

12. Just about jumped out of the sim rig in excitement. Made it into '99 Club ! A hard earned 34.248 I think I'm going to frame this picture :)

[​IMG]

13. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

this morning I made a video (sorry for the low quality). 1.36.4xx.

14. Nesja

Nesja Racer

There is not much wrong with your driving except that you can push harder in most corners and take some flatout where you slow down. It looks to me mostly a matter of confidence and maybe setup.
    Do you use the safe setup?

15. tazza1986

tazza1986 Gamer

No, aggressive. This combo will make me crazy... thank you Nesja!
    Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

16. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Wanted to break the 1.35 mark but I did not make it. Using a gamepad. Would be nice if the where a filter to see what controller was used to set the time, Wheel/Pad.

[​IMG]

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

@Minolin this please. Would be so cool to have either small colour marker or letter showing us what was used to set times

Tino66 likes this.
  18. Bienlo55

Bienlo55 Gamer

IMO we can not compare times set with a gamepad to those set with a wheel.

The driving software for the use of gamepad is probably much more generous to driving mistakes.

Two different worlds. :)

19. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

Just spent a good hour trying to beat my best time at Misano with Bentley. Started out as ~1500th on the leaderboards with 1:36.1 if I'm not mistaken. Decided to have a go with the aggressive setup and just dropped the height by 5mm each end (for absolutely no reason) and after 27 laps finally managed a decent 1:34:935, which put me at #386 on the leaderboards (and 96 pace)!

Well chuffed about my progress and I'm pretty sure I could set an even better time if I had a steering wheel. Controller doesn't quite give the same feel/finesse as the wheel but oh well, still not a bad time I suppose. Not showing off, just genuinely happy :)

Actually, I'd love some feedback on where can I improve. Here's a video of my lap:

I can see quite a few minor errors but where are the 1.9 seconds I'm trailing behind the first place? I know I'll never even reach that time, let alone beat it, but I'm curious where am I losing such massive amounts of time comparing to the top of the leaderboards.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  20. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

Thanks for the setup link - got to 1.33.999 in single player event but can only get a 1.34.011 on hotlap event - so frustrating :) definitely quicker in the first half of the track making up 2-3/10 on this time only to lose it all between turn 14 and 16...braking appears to be the weak link.