1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Basic Online

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by iker17, Oct 27, 2018.

1. iker17

iker17 Gamer

In the next update we will have a basic online!

What do you think is going to be?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Basic tips for clean online racing Jul 4, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't launch AC: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualBasic,... Jul 8, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Back to Basics - 1.8 and the G29 Dec 7, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars can we get a basic fake shadow texture under the car for low settings? Jul 26, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues FFB on Fanatec basically gone since Patch Jul 20, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI Basic's Apr 26, 2020
    ACC Physics Basic grip level of the different tracks Oct 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Basic HUD in replay. Aug 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Pit stops: Basic primer needed Jul 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Getting rammed at basically every start. This is killing the game for me. Jul 2, 2019
    XBox One Discussions Mazda Miata NA basic set up for Laguna Seca -xbox one Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality VR Basic understanding YOU should KNOW! Jun 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Basic Pit-stops Sep 30, 2018
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Python basic app imports Aug 10, 2018
    General modding discussion Request for most basic of basic ovals (ignore!) Jun 5, 2018

3. D_Rod

D_Rod Gamer

4. Gunja

Gunja Alien

No matchmaking, not complete rating system, no driver swaps, no voting are some features that i dare guessing about.

5. Fr0zzen

Fr0zzen Gamer

6. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Basic multiplayer:
    - connected to server
    - connection issues, disconnected from server

7. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

8. tabis

tabis Simracer

Racing in the rain :)

9. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Dail up to race online :)

[​IMG]

Arlo and Typer like this.
  10. D_Rod

D_Rod Gamer

Because it answers his question. He asked when basic multiplayer is coming and it's on the roadmap for the next update. Do you understand English (the victors) or do I need to break it down in German for you?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  11. nate

nate Hardcore Simmer

He's not asking when basic MP is being included... Re-read what he wrote.

He was asking what basic MP means, and what basic MP is going to be.

So, posting the road map is irrelevant and doesnt answer his question, since it doesnt describe what basic MP means. This is what @Fr0zzen is referring to in his question to you.

12. WHOOPS

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Fr0zzen and Paul Sutton like this.
  13. Typer

Typer Simracer

Also:

Dude, seriously?! That sort of chat is not cool.

14. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

D_Rod No ACC licensed what's with that get you act together instead of coming in here and NOT reading the OP correctly then start a slinging match.

Fr0zzen and LeDude83 like this.
  15. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

I think It will be basic p2p lobbies with very problematic browser and disconnections 24/7 : - D , plus minimum session options for host to arrange his lobby etc. Of course no rating or just problematic bugged to the root rating.

I can also see more advanced online server issues when true changing weather conditions come too, with rain (or fog or whatever weather condition) that begins sooner for some players and for some others do later, etc. I mean kinda the same weather desync issues we have seen in project cars 2.

16. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Pile ups in turn one, idiots driving the wrong way on track, the trailing car using the leading car as a brake, dive-bombs, sim racers complaining about people abusing track limits. Ya know, the usual. :D

chksix likes this.
  17. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

^That better not be if we want this game to end up being sorta serious experience, which I think It will eventually after another year of post release support. Games these days

18. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

If there's enough people playing the game so the rating system can do its job properly and we get paired with players of similar skill, I think (hope) the more serious drivers won't have to deal with those idiots :D

Edit: Oops, forgot the thread's about the Basic Online function... so yeah, probably what Brandon said xD

19. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Eh, iRacing has a rating/license system too but plenty of idiots still find their way in there, even in the higher rankings. The rating system will help a lot, but don't think it will eliminate all the idiots.

BTW, I hope your username doesn't mean what I think it does. :eek::D

20. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Basic. :D

anthony galmiche likes this.
  21. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Can't filter out all the trolls, fingers crossed 95% will get filtered out :)

It does, but don't worry about it... it's just a death metal name :D