1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Release 0.3 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by th3o, Nov 4, 2018.

1. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Hey guys, just wanted to make sort of a hype thread :)

We are ten days away from build 0.3.0 being released and with the price for the early access rising for this one, i actually also expect a bit more optimization and graphical fidelity to come with this build.
    Looking forward to the M6 GT3, this car sounds so great in real life, in GTS and PCars 2, i am confident that ACC as for me the best sounding racing game (yes i said it) will do a great job with this car.
    About Paul Ricard, really don't know. Have not driven the track in any game or real life, but just from the looks of it it might be relatively boring. These asphalt run-off areas and the lines everywhere, it makes it look more like a big karting circuit. Will see about excitement...

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Console release, GT4 DLC and more! Mar 11, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC 1.1 release discussion Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer [RELEASE] accweb - Assetto Corsa Competizione Server Management Tool via Web Interface May 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions New NVidia driver for ACC released today May 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [Release] ACC Server Manager Apr 11, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 7 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Apr 3, 2019
    News and Announcements Info update on Early Access Release 6 Mar 1, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 6 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Feb 26, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 6 - Further news Feb 21, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v0.6 Early Access Release Delay + Spoilers! Feb 15, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 5 is OUT NOW! Jan 15, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 4 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Dec 11, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality ACC release 3, camera option Nov 16, 2018
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 3 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Nov 14, 2018
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 2 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Oct 10, 2018

3. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Really looking forward to this release, I love Paul Ricard and driving it, also really hope for some optimization on the graphics side as well, and also have full use out of the Fanatec Mclaren rim ie, all 12 positions on the rotary's 11+off, and the clutch paddles. And better balanced AI.

Arlo and th3o like this.
  4. alex bonner

alex bonner Racer

I’ve learnt to never expect things to work on day 1.

It makes the disappointment easier to swollow

5. Si.

Si. Simracer

Looking forward to the basic multiplayer and the little things/improvements we don’t know about yet :)

6. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

I'm excited to find out about multiplayer performance. That's gonna decide if I can be looking forward to future updates and the release since those RAM and GFX-Card prices are just insane nowadays..o_O

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Deatroy, jsmith.ls.uk and Glladorous like this.
  7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

yes looking forward to the M6 gt3 but will be away from rig until 16th, have fun :)

8. mms

mms Alien

I don't think that's how it works lol...

alex bonner and LeDude83 like this.
  9. ianglate

ianglate Gamer

I really like BMW in PCars2, it seems easier to drive than other cars :cool:

10. The only thing I hope is that VR will work better. When I heard about the painful usage of VR in 0.2 I even didn't start ACC anymore. The few hours with 0.1 at my monitor was a pain, as well as the lambo.
    So I will watch the forum, hopefully hearing a better usage of VR and only then I will start ACC again.

11. flashat69

flashat69 Gamer

I just wait for the 0.3.1 :)

12. Luqie

Luqie Gamer

Yeah hopefully VR has been improved and with endurance races being implemented that there is a mid race save option.

Son and Florian Boswell like this.
  13. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Well need to learn another new track and car. Good by the time EA ends il have alot of laps on every circuit in every car( atleast most of them)

14. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

There is an ini-tweak which greatly enhances pic-quality in VR. Not sure if this causes the problems with the mirrors seen in the video though.
    But maybe worth a try. ;)

Not really looking forward to Paul Ricard, it never was a track to come back to in the past.
    Don't laugh, but I find all these tiny variations the track has, quite irritating... "go left, no straight then left, argh.. damnit should have gone right!" :D

The BMW should be a blast! Waited for this in AC, finally it is in ACC! :cool:

kro and NetracingEurope.org like this.
  15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Also Friendly reminder

[​IMG]

Price of the game on release 3 going up +10€ to total 34.99€

and NO if you already purchased the game you don`t have to pay additional 10€

Monsieur Toorop likes this.
  16. WallyM

WallyM Alien

People seem to have a love/hate relationship with Paul Ricard. There's been a high quality mod available for AC for a long time. Personally, I like the circuit. It's got an interesting mix of corners.

alex bonner, Ischemica and Rudski like this.
  17. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

My god what did they transformed Paul Ricard circuit into. What the heck are those ugly run-off areas everywhere. Trrack is so confusing now, and all this **** in the name of safety?, somebody please shoot the track owner

18. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Yeah looks a bit like these test tracks found next to big car manufacturers assembly factories @Fernandito

19. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Well I'm looking forward to both track and car.
    The track may not be a 'go to' track, but its not bad after a few laps when you are used to it.
    I has a flat out straight, followed by a very fast corner that will test your nerve and a number of challenging bends thrown in.
    There is not much in the elevation, but its still a great track (but would have preferred Red Bull, given the choice).
    I'm mainly looking forward to the multi player though as 5 of my friends have bought the game.

th3o and anthony galmiche like this.
  20. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

The Paul Ricard circuit is a splendid track.
    the plot is quickly memorizable and the trajectories easy.
    "I do not know where I went, what are these ugly blue and red lines" ... "..... ...." is of little interest.
    the blue and red color lines are of different density, a mixture of asphalt and tungsten which offers a differrent abrasion which makes it possible to slow down
    the vehicle the imprinting, this replaces the sandbox, Tecpro barriers are placed at the end of these zones of clearances, instead of the usual rows of tires on the other circuits.
    The circuit offers a total of 167 possible configurations to satisfy the maximum of tests.
    once this circuit implanted in the simracing and in ACC in particular, it would not be surprising that it becomes a reference.

Paulo Ribeiro likes this.
  21. trutya

trutya Simracer

i'm really looking forward to this build.
    since Istanbul has dropped out of international race series, this track became one of my favourites. BMW is not the car i like the most but it's okay and it looks really good (i don't like its sound so much).
    but the most i'm waiting for is the endurance races. i hope we'll get the rules too, maybe not now but in the end, i mean stint lengths. and i hope for a better optimized AI in traffic.
    i'm curious about the full pit stops too.
    it will be a nice birthday present for me, i hope :)

Son likes this.