1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Multiplayer Tomorrow

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bLuNt_wAcO, Nov 13, 2018.

1. bLuNt_wAcO

bLuNt_wAcO Rookie

I wonder if any experience players here are willing to get online with new comers like myself and others? If so, why not create a discord server and share it here! I think It’d be fun.

Or do you guys do things differently?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Lap 0 Laptime is way off! Multiplayer Server Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Unplanned multiplayer server outage Mar 13, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer disconnected Dec 15, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer disconnected Dec 8, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Render Thread 1 crashed whilst spectating multiplayer as server admin Sep 28, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer can't connect do multiplayer , no statistics in single player too Jul 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Multiplayer - An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Jul 13, 2023
    ACC User Interface Multiplayer list - full vs 0 time left Jul 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Connection issues in multiplayer after 1.9.3 May 26, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer partial disconnect May 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Crashing on multiplayer May 22, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M4 at Spa Multiplayer May 2, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Stint Timer Not Showing - Teams Multiplayer Event Apr 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer strange connection problems - multiplayer lobbys Mar 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Acc ps5 crashes when creating or joining multiplayer Feb 21, 2023

3. Proody

Proody Racer

In which language should the server work?
    English, French, German, Spanish, Italian ...

4. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I want to know how multiplayer will work, is it strictly 3/6 hour races? Or can we do shorter sprint races like say 30 minutes? Private servers? We need a dev blog! :p

5. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Dev blog!
    Feeling like I'm about to be thrown into the deep end here!
    Will I be racing noobs or aliens?
    Will it be disastrous on multiple levels?
    Poor California....

6. I'm actually surprised there isn't already an official discord of the game. Seems like a trend for Indie and AA title.

Since the multiplayer will be basic as stated in the roadmap I'm happy just to have some servers with rotation of tracks and weather. Don't mind about disconnections and stuff

But the true show probably will happen on the forums and such. My big bowl of popcorn is ready for some good 'ol REEEEEE

coops likes this.
  7. coops

coops Gamer

rotation of tracks with any cars would be nice dont think it will be great for wet weather still needs optimizing for that 1 would say.
    race with anyone as long as they are not playing smash up derby.
    lets race and most of all have fun.
    agree with above comment^^^ forums will be a blast dont miss checking them out LOL

8. bLuNt_wAcO

bLuNt_wAcO Rookie

Not sure, but it’s better to do it in English

Thug likes this.
  9. bLuNt_wAcO

bLuNt_wAcO Rookie

Discord will have voice communication and lobbies.

10. I have a bad feeling that 'basic multiplayer' means that it basically won't work.

11. mms

mms Alien

lol, what happened to Trust.In.Kunos :D

12. LazyJab

LazyJab Rookie

As a new comer to Sim Racing (ACC beta is my first) the thought of multiplayer is pretty intimidating. I've been practicing quite a bit doing hot laps but I've stuck to the McLaren on the first track. I'm not great (1:58.05 PB and can consistently lap 1:59-2:00) and I can't even imagine myself making it around consistently with other cars...

At what point, skill wise, should I be at before heading to multiplayer? Or should I just jump right in and hope to not piss people off if I botch it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ZioYuri78 and fear_scarecrow like this.
  13. Rudski

Rudski Alien

If you can race behind AI with a couple feet between you and the car in-front you should be fine. If you freak out being so close I would suggest practice against AI some more. Being fast is one thing, knowing how to control the car with other humans around you is a completely different story.
    There are times to overtake and times to just sit back and wait, knowing when is very important.
    Being able to anticipate what someone else might do is the difference between a good online player and just another fast guy.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    mms, BEsnake and andrea.chiovato like this.
  14. Still a few more months for that.

fear_scarecrow likes this.
  15. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Slayer. King, Hanneman, Araya..., I owned all the musical scores and used to play most all their themes. Good times twenty years ago. They still play?

16. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

When multiplayer hits, it´ll be a bit like this :p

Ernie and Fernandito like this.
  17. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

It would be great to play some music in the car, not realistic though.
    But still, some hotstint sessions with « World Painted in Blood » would be cool

18. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

omg sure time hasn't soften them minds : - D Brutal video and yeah good song. Still sounds Slayer after all this time.

Kerry King and Hanneman still look like even "young". Araya however.., heheh he looks so cool that way too

19. steevee

steevee Racer

Looking forward to this evening....

20. Quiet, being aware of their initial limits, is the basis for being a good online pilot :)

21. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

I’ll wait tomorrow for the multiplayer :
    - too much people at the same time, it may be laggy
    - I need to learn Paul Ricard first