1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How to create an ACC dedicated Server (Guide)

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by john oliver, Nov 15, 2018.

1. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Doesn´t create file in documents [Antivirus blocking access] Jan 5, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Create skins on ACC Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Create link to join ACC server May 26, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC reinstall does not create ACC folder in Documents folder Sep 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is it possible to create and have your own livery in ACC? Oct 16, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    General modding discussion CREATED old race track in south in Duppigheim ( france ) Feb 18, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can not create public multiplayer servers Jan 21, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Create Team online Dec 19, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game allows me to create skins with an empty team name [exercise self-control] Apr 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions how to create server for ps Mar 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions how to create multiplayer servers Mar 28, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Create server and join server on same pc? Is this possible? Feb 10, 2022
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Some help me create animation Sep 14, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Create achievements for players like what we have in COD Modern Warfare May 24, 2021

3. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

use "misano", "nurburgring", "paul_ricard" for track names

4. Rummy1963

Rummy1963 Rookie

Thank-you.

5. darktrooper

darktrooper Rookie

Hi,
    is there a good method to debug when I can not connect to the server via the lobby?

I can see it in the lobby, it also updates, but if i click it in the server list it freezes for a few seconds and then returns to the list stating before that it can not connect - its the same issue for a friend that tried to connect from another home to the server in the list.

The server is showing this

Server starting with version 255
    Starting server Zocker Crew Deluxe
    FileToStruct cfg/eventRules.json
    Translated realtime interval hzToMiliseconds(18)=54
    SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.904145
    Track barcelona_2019 was set and updated
    Event changed
    Reading custom event rules
    FileToStruct cfg/eventRules.json
    FileToStruct cfg/assistRules.json
    SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.916231
    Significant change detected, updating lobby (1|1)
    Resetting weekend to friday night
    Reset time to friday night: 0 -> 0
    Reset time to first session: 0 -> 122400
    SessionManager::randomizeGreenFlagTriggers: s:0.890000 e:0.950000 r:0.926040
    Listening to TCP 9232 | UDP 9231
    Trying to connect to lobby (0 times, interval 10000 s)
    Session changed: Practice -> Practice 0
    Detected sessionPhase <waiting for drivers> -> <waiting for drivers> (Practice)
    TCP connect returns: -1
    ==ERR: RegisterToLobby TCP connection failed, couldn't connect to the lobby server
    TCP connect returns: 0
    Trying to connect to lobby (1 times, interval 13000 s)
    RegisterToLobby succeeded
    Sent lobby registration request for barcelona_2019
    Lobby accepted connection
    Lobby accepted connection
    TCPQueue now: 4
    New TCP incoming pakSizeMax, 0 => 2
    Updated lobby with 0 drivers

There is an error, but then it shows accepted connection.

I have set the firewall and the fritz.box (DSL Router) to let through the TCP 9232 and UDP 9231 Ports.
    I can not see any file or log where it shows me what is missing or going wrong. The Maschine is in a private network at home connected to the internet via DSL. Alternatively i might try to set it up on a "public" server.

Thanks!

6. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

You have to connect to your own server via LAN in the server browser if you are running it within your own network, or your router has to support hair pinning.
    Also, you need your own public IPv4 address, many ISPs are running DS-Lite where you do not get one anymore and can not host games.

7. darktrooper

darktrooper Rookie

Thanks, for the reply!

I wanted to use it to play with friends via internet, not LAN only. I do have a public IP (costs extra, so i know :-( ).
    The Fritz Box can do hari pinning, but maybe that is a good point to look for it, as I recall now there was a DNS Rebind Protection and some options - maybe something is going bad there.
    Since it shows up in the lobby and also shows current Track and such, at least someparts seem to work, just not actually connecting - so i guess something is not communicated down the line.