1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The BMW M6 GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

That is true, and then even more again for the Summer for the 2019 DLC, as well as a bunch of new cars :D

2. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I think I read a dev (Aris?) stating that every livery was gonna be added eventually. Don’t take my word for it tho I can’t remember exactly what it said but it was when the spa footage was released I’ll try to find it

Son likes this.
  3. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Ah I see, thanks. I just really want to drive the Brussels Aston Martin, it looks so nice

4. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

If they add the livery editor they talked about you're gonna drive with your own livery anyway I guess ;)

Son likes this.
  5. BadSandwich

BadSandwich Rookie

[0.3.1] I noticed that when driving the BMW M6 GT3 on Paul Ricard with the aggressive setup option that the first few rounds I can reach a top speed up to 280 km/h on the long straight. But after like 7 laps the car won't push beyond 260 km/h, any idea why that happens? Getting back to the pit and changing tires didn't help. So it must be something else, track temperature gone up or engine heat soak? I honestly have no clue...
    But pushing for faster laps feels useless when this happens. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

JnJ | Rayleigh and steevee like this.
  6. steevee

steevee Racer

yes, I had the same the other night..

7. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Can't relate to that one here... Still getting 280+ kph no matter the duration of the session

8. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Hotlap or practice mode?

9. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Liveries:
    - We had photoshoot sessions at Zolder, Monza and Spa, so these are the liveries we have the most reference material for. Honestly I don't see why a livery from the second half of the season is any more relevant or correct in the same season than one from the beginning. Is Barcelona more 2018 than Monza? We'll only create additional liveries if they also link to new driver lineups (and even that might be a long stretch). You'll surely see at least one version of each entry eventually.

BMW display:
    - It has an additional driver page that shows various temps, pressures and battery status, 90% of which has no real relevance to gameplay nor are they dynamic in the physics. It has a few other engineer pages that are just a bunch of sensor readings.

In each release cars had either 2 or 3 light stages depending on which bodykit was active. You can tell by either having large beams on the bumper or not.

Dookie, Schnipp, M96 and 1 other person like this.
  10. BadSandwich

BadSandwich Rookie

It was in single player, in the practice session before a 3H race. 2x 60 min practice.

I did the same with the Huracan and the Bentley, both stay at their top speeds even after 10 laps. They're not as fast but get around 266 kph.
    But nice to hear you guys have had similar experiences. If only someone could shed a light on this ;)

11. Thank you for your reply.
    About the BMW display: I was just asking for a less brighter version as an optional page similar to the third page of the Lamborghini Huracán. During the night it have of course some kind of relevance to gameplay.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-bmw-m6-gt3.53156/#post-1008530

Greets After_Midnight

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I was simply curious if we'd be able to use the other liveries used by the teams, that's all. Thanks for clearing this up.

pankykapus likes this.
  13. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

What BMW liveries are missing? I would expect every BMW livery that competed in Blancpain 2018 will eventually come, maybe they only had time to do 3 so far.

14. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

It was just one of the 3Y liveries, they changed their livery half way through the season, so I was just curious if we'd be getting that as well or not.

15. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

I could not recreate your issue the way you describe. The car looses some top speed during a longer stint but just about +/- 10kph.

16. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Is it just the black bit on the hood they changed? I prefer the way it was before (How it is in ACC), its still recognisable as 3Y though so no need IMO.

17. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

They changed the pattern a bit, nothing major, it is still clearly 3Y when compared to Walkenhorst and ROWE.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm fine without it though, as I said, I was just wondering what they were doing about these, whether ACC would include the alternative liveries or not.

18. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

But I also wonder that fresh tires do not fix the loss of top speed. Has anyone reported a physics issue yet?

19. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

Happens to the Bentley 65min Hotstint Special Event.
    He loses up to 6 km/h.
    Dont know Why.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

20. milka050644

milka050644 Rookie

Have you checked if maybe a cone get stuck in or under the car?