1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Release 0.3 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by th3o, Nov 4, 2018.

1. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Turn your phone on it’s side and all the forum signatures will appear ;)

2. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

OMFG!! :eek: Didn‘t know that! Thanks Buddy. :)

3. I must apologise for my outburst when i first tried 0.3 in vr . Im a massive fan of paul ricard and of vr and my initial drive really depressed me , the ffb had gone thats why i was so upset and i didnt know it was a vr bug. Having now tried 0.3 on my monitor i was happy again , the ffb was back and felt super detailed and graphically was nice , except the trees i think must be some kind of guinea pig at the moment as they looked great in build 1 but now break the immersion of how good the rest looks. Anyhow its progressing and im holding back with the betas in terms of driving as i dont wont to feel like its a step back from AC . Good work guys keep it up.

sissydriver likes this.
  4. I've been so suckered into chasing Hotlap PC ratings that I had been a bad human and sidestepped some of the other special events in the last 2 builds. That changed last night when I tried the Paul Ricard wet race. Wow, just wow ... super fun, and incredible immersion. The puddle just before T13 had me inadvertantly clenching going through it waiting to skate off the track.

Not sure what/if any work has been done on the rain effects following cars, it seemed way easier than in the first releases (more definition of the cars though the haze). Not sure if this is time of day or actual graphical improvements.

All in all, very impressive.

5. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

My Pace still marks zero. Anyone having this too?, I have already done hotstints and tons of races against AI, but still nothing

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Don’t know if it’s related, but I struggled to get PC over the required 50. I know I’m not the fastes, but struggling that hard was a bit strange, and frankly quite off putting.
    I always drove with only the rating visible in the HUD. Then yesterday I turned hotlap/hotstint and session info on again, and all of a sudden, without any further driving I was in the ballpark. With RC rating already numbered...:confused:
    I think there is a severe bug to be found here.
    @Minolin

7. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

ah yeah just don't pay any attention to other parameter values, as long as they don't pose an annoyance once the full game is released, preventing you from joining online or any particular server you might be interested in that requieres you to have many many points in some specific parameters .

The moment you begin bringing your car to the limit and pushing hard lap after lap even if you don't get off track or slide, the moment they drop in a persistent manner until you are left with values of 50-60 or so, so you shouldn't take them seriously.

Regarding the race pace meter. At least you have managed to move it form zero. I mean I'm stuck at a value of zero since it was first introduced in 0.2, and I don't know why this is happening at all

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  8. Wait what's the rating that goes to 50-60? If it's CC I might have bad bad news for you

9. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

The CC parameter, which also didn't work well in the beginning, but eventually did. Pace simply won't go above zero.

10. Si.

Si. Simracer

Are you doing the Special Event hotstints etc. rather than the Single Player?

11. I remember you were already talking about issues with CC last release. And I and others werem't sure if it was an actual issue or your driving style.
    I still have this doubt, even more than before, because (to quote you again) "The moment you begin bringing your car to the limit and pushing hard lap after lap " you reported your CC going down.
    I'm really really curious if it's an actual issue or not.

12. For what I understand 100 (or 99) PC is the leaderboard leader.
    I'd say 50PC is the middle of the leaderboard.
    If you go to the driver rating page under PACE shows you your position and the total drivers competing in every leaderboard
    Right now just to say one the hotlap event has 3179. Are you by any chance around position 1600?

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

My Driver Rating Page does not work yet, it’s just trying to upload my rating in an endless loop.

14. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

is it special events only?, I have ended playing all single player categories (I think the info that appears before you go on track tells you hotstint and hotlaps only for Pace), and it won't go above zero.
    Bro, seriously..

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

This happens for me also...but then i click back and open it again it opens instantlly. Try it

16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Changelog v0.3.5
    - Fixed setting the wrong Audio driver in some cases
    - Removed start sequence for the first player in the server
    - Fixed auto pitlimiter spam when gear was not allowed
    - Fixed wrong fuel amount during AI pitstops
    - Fixed lack of correct driver head motion in Bentley Continental GT3
    - Changed local account data handling, improved delays caused by backend updates/restarts
    - Using Steam check to prevent unusable online profiles
    - Fixed issues causing Track Medals earned and laps posted to the Event Leaderboards not being saved
    - Fixed missing endurance kit joining a server
    - Fixed skidmarks when car is drifting
    - Fixed wrong tyre wear influence to rolling resistance
    - Reworked timetable logic
    - Added combined laptimes to the timetable
    - Fixed wrong car update during pitstop after replay
    - Fixed wrong car camera target after disconnection or coming back from replay
    - Fixed highlights not recording after a session restart
    - Fixed cars not removed when Multiplayer server connection is lost
    - Fixed possible server issue on linux emulators
    - Optimized account data storage/synchronization
    - Added Night + Rain preferences in Multiplayer server selection
    - Activated Night, Rain, Latency and Target Driver Count rankings in MP server selection
    - Added search box to MP server selection
    - Increased amount MP servers displayed
    - Reduced MP server bandwidth usage
    - Removed leaderboard/server list response delay
    - Standing widget: visual hint about disconnect state
    - Multiplayer chat keeps messages after opening the pause menu
    - Improved backend server efficiency on session/menu changes

RedLoto, liakjim, Ischemica and 8 others like this.
  17. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

This is only getting better and better.

Seriously I know might be a bit too soon to say this, but cannot definitely wait 'til next roadmap update, in which we should be able race to do races online already and the addition of hungaro ring, a track I'm too used to do it on F1 games and can't wait to see how it fares with gt cars.

Nevertheless yeah probably the star of the update for most of you may be the Ferrari and the the Ferrari only heh. Not that excited about that car myself in my case, but in the circuit and the possible MP races.

Aris.., you just make sure not to make the Ferrari OP just like in every game it appears haha. You know what I mean right, among other things because I have learnt that in real life (I'm not into GT3 world too much) It ain't getting good results after all apparently. I mean other cars are performing way better than the Ferrari apparently. That true?

David Bertholom likes this.
  18. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

The Ferrari 488 GT3 is one of the best car in GT3 series, actually one of those cars that are born as race cars instead of a road car adaptation. But... as you can imagine, it was instantly very heavily penalized by the BoP to make it slower and more on par with the rest of the grid. As someone told me... "if we let that car free when it came out, it would lap the grid at every race". The car generates massive amounts of grip and is blazingly fast on turns, but really lacks acceleration and top speed. That's why you often see it following very closely some big cars, but unable to get out of the slipstream and overtake...
    On top of that, the GT3 series is a customer series. The Ferrari is, as usual, pricey and that makes it less of an option for the teams, so less experience to share around and less performance to be found. (one of the reasons the audi's and mercedes are so fast, is that the engineers share experience when changing teams).

19. The hotfix 0.3.5 was a great update. Waiting that patch 0.4 release race session on MP.

David Bertholom likes this.
  20. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Aris what's the point for manufacturers to work their a55es off to build a performing GT3 car if at the end of the line it gets butchered by BoP? I don't know about the other series (if they use something similar to BoP or just ballast or whatever) but if I'd be Ferrari I would be pissed.

Let's just build a lame GT3 car and get advantaged by BoP. Less costs involved and more podiums.