1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER The multiplayer doors (start to) open today!

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for "noob" question, but anybody can share the link where I could download dedicate server?
    Thank you :)

2. Look Your ACC steam folder.

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Its in the server folder of the main ACC install.

4. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

I saw it but AC has dedicate server on steam to download.

So If I want to create a server on my remote server I have to .zip server folder, upload it somewhere and then download it on my remote server?

5. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Just copy server folder didnt work for me

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

check read me file..you got to edit Config of the server

Open ports etc. etc. i did not do if never hosted a server but you can read everything in read me file

7. Rolz

Rolz Alien

if u know how to do in AC this is basically the same

8. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

all good!

9. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I posted earlier in this thread u need certain runtime drivers installed...

10. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Guys is there any possibilities to check server statistics? Who is fastest and etc?

11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

ESC and time chart is there open it and you will see fastest times..and if you click on names it will show all the laps they done

12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

speaking of which, how can you get server to keep these times up for the duration of the server up time.

Currently times drop off when person leaves...

13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Not aware that happens... if person sets time it stays there...even if person disconnects time stays there but it is not highlighted and if same person joins with different car new time will be created not overwriting the old one. till the server restart ofc

14. Rolz

Rolz Alien

sadly for us it doesn’t hang around for long at all :(

15. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Any ideas?

Server works fine... but there is no traction. I used default settings for server.

It just overdrives ride away... No traction...

Server name is OSRWcom ACC server

Any ideas why?

I join other servers and its all good...

16. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I had another bad experience today while playing on the rackservice servers, where players suddenly went from 25 to 1000 ms and started to fly all over the place and teleport every 5-10 minutes.

I know it's not the fault of my wired fiber connection (100/100mbps @ 1,49ms) and other players were reporting the very same thing was happening to them in the chat.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

by default track is green 0.95 something... increase to 0.99 to get more grip

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Our servers seem to lose times if its empty for some time, maybe the server restarts even though it says 24 hours session time when started.

I hope in future the server will be able to keep stats like stracker did or maybe neys can get stracker to work though it would be pointless to put time into a 3rd party app until mp is final, and we know what it can do.

19. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Nope, I changed to 0.99 and its still the same... As soon I apply on gas it spins the tires... or if I apply on brake its locks them...

Server is OSRWcom ACC server

If anybody could tell me more ideas why its like this?

I used default settings for the custom file

20. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

do you have any TC and ABS on? and maybe you are on the clear track no rubber on it..witch will make a car slide in corners a bit. If race line on track and curbs are darker then rest of the track that means it is rubbered in