1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Help... just downloaded ACC and I can't leave the pit lane.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by HoneybadgerF1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. HoneybadgerF1

HoneybadgerF1 Rookie

Hey everyone,

Just downloaded the early access version of ACC and I'm using an XBox One controller.... can someone tell me how to get the car out of neutral and onto the track? This is really embarrassing but I've tried hitting every button. :/

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Downloaded but game wont launch Apr 23, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 2020 GT Challenge DLC - Still not available to be downloaded? Feb 1, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Downloaded steam update and AC won't load!? Mar 25, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Downloaded content but wont work in game ??? Feb 18, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Just downloaded, No launch. Dec 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Downloaded new dlc only got one car Oct 26, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Can content be downloaded from internet just like in PC? Sep 14, 2016
    General modding discussion How do i edit models for mods i have downloaded? Oct 3, 2015
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres How do i add features/edit a downloaded mod car without data directory? Jul 21, 2015
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Using downloaded cars in ac Jan 29, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Downloaded tracks not loading Sep 4, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Not function the mod skins downloaded on the multiplayer;see only original skins car Aug 15, 2014
    ACC Multiplayer ACC dedicated server race start hangs, but only on Nordshleife Saturday at 6:06 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Access violation on game startup . The UE4-AC2 game has crashed Apr 11, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Setting Apr 7, 2024

3. TDS

TDS Alien

Auto engine start is set to ON in settings?
    Or map ignition and starter buttons if you want to do it manually.

Cheers

4. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

have you set the button to start the engine? otherwise you can select automatic engine start in game options

5. HoneybadgerF1

HoneybadgerF1 Rookie

Ah perfect thank you! Also - I'm new to the gaming PC world ... just bought a brand new machine from NZXT with a 2080 GPU. There are tons of video settings... other than increasing resolution do you recommend adjusting any other settings?

D.Jankovic likes this.
  6. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

select quick race night rain with 20 opponents, gradually increase the settings until you achieve constant 60fps (or higher)

HoneybadgerF1 likes this.
  7. Turk

Turk Alien

If you got a machine with a 2080 GPU in it and your only using a single monitor you can probably set everything to ultra.

HoneybadgerF1 likes this.
  8. HoneybadgerF1

HoneybadgerF1 Rookie

Thanks! How do you change the settings to ultra? Is it an option within the game or is it something you need to change on the computer settings?

9. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

you need to change the settings in game, go to graphic settings and play with the sliders.....i suggest you to take a look at some YT videos, there is a lot

Turk and HoneybadgerF1 like this.