1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC GFX discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Briklebritt, Nov 14, 2018.

1. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Yes ACC is extremely harsh on the cpu.
    Playing alone, and my system is GPU limited. Add 9 AI cars and it gets CPU limited regardless graphics settings (I just repeat the CPU bound definition lol ).
    It's ok though, since I don't do ai race anyway.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Fernandito likes this.
  2. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread cleaned. Stay on the topic. If I need to intervene again christmas gifts will arrive early.

-Kevin

3. RWa

RWa Simracer

Just played 6 hours endurance. 21 cars. Runs fine with my specs. See below. This game\sim is awesome already. Very intense race with ai strength on 95 and aggressivenes on 90. I paused every hour and finished 5th. Had some crashes which where my fault. Also ran 12 laps with 5 cars switching positions all the way.

4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

How did AI do those 6hrs? how many of them ran out of fuel and got stuck in pits? i did 2 times 3hrs races and i had couple of issues with AI.. hopefully resolved on 12th

5. RWa

RWa Simracer

Had similar known issues.

Freddie Seng and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Did you ever read this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-acc-gpu-benchmark-thread.53426/unread
    ?

7. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

8. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Please do the CPU test with both ways (ht on then off)

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

LeDude83 likes this.
  9. tow

tow Racer

Acc onboard lighting looks bright and lack of shadows.

mESCx likes this.
  10. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Also ACC looks a little blueish in comparison

MathMilitary and liakjim like this.
  11. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

You seriously want it to be like watching through the sensor of a crappy onboard camera? Blown highlights and shadows are pitch-black. o_O

Eero likes this.
  12. Turk

Turk Alien

A camera doesn't have the dynamic range that the human eye has so it's always going to look more contrasty.

13. tow

tow Racer

Look at this E3 demo start from 1:27, the onboard lighting and shadows is much much better. Kunos please bring this back .

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    th3o and mESCx like this.
  14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Isnt this shadow difference just because Paul Ricard is wide open with Monza having more shadows from objects closer to the track.

15. tow

tow Racer

Some area of Monza also wide open without tree/object shadows.

16. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

Picked up an rtx 2070 recently and been really happy being able to whack everything up to max and not drop under 70 fps. Slowly finding ways to improve my experience, so a monitor arm to bring the monitor closer is next. It will allow me to increase my FOV.

tow and D.Jankovic like this.
  17. Daniel Costa

Daniel Costa Racer

thats the beauty of AC1 PP filters. The good ones can make the game more realistic than what ACC is trying to achieve.

Nahkamarakatti and mESCx like this.
  18. tow

tow Racer

Your 2070 get 70 fps at what resolution? Full grid 21 cars + night + storm?

LeDude83 likes this.
  19. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

I play at 2560 x 1080. To be honest, not played night and storm together yet.

20. tow

tow Racer

Please report the performance result with those setting. Thanks.

LeDude83 likes this.