1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Build 4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I'm just glad there's a content update due for tomorrow, but I'm looking forward for some performance optimizations more than anything.

2. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

i would love bumper cam to be implemented or have I been daft and missed it?

3. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

I asked for that too. Aris said he doesn't even know why it isn't there, and that it will be added eventually.

4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

So today is the day.

I don't know why, but before all the other builds i wasn't too much hopeful (and tbh, for MY tastes i was right), but this time it's different.
    I've the feeling that this build will be great in many areas, honestly is the very first time that i'm very excited about a new ACC's release.

We will see.

th3o and Micii1 like this.
  5. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

It truly is. I had the feeling that the game got more and more polished with each release, but also had the feeling that in some areas there were also some steps made back.
    As games development is an iterative process, meaning, you never just do something and then you are done with it but rather you always revisit it and improve until the point where it clicks with the rest of the components, i feel that the builds clearly show that the UE4 is a new animal for Kunos and that they just started to get to grips with it and that there still is much headroom left to make this engine truly shine.
    I never was worried about whether the game would 'feel' good physics or gameplay wise. It already does feel superb and would be a 10/10 in my books. Just the visuals are not there yet where they could be, but very confident that this will also come.

Freddie Seng, GRFOCO and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Today is the day :eek:

7. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

8. rycil

rycil Simracer

And tomorrow will be another day.... With all those complains as always :D

Ernie, Micii1 and D.Jankovic like this.
  9. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

And it’s now on steam:D

10. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yup earlier than usual.

11. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

haha nice! - to make up for last month delay :D

After_Midnight and D.Jankovic like this.
  12. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Must work....but...have to fire up ACC Build 4....can't resist D:

13. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I like the update, Hungaroring looks great and the 488 too, sounds also great. I can see improvements in terms of colors and overall fidelity. As always, cant quite put my finger on it but i know a difference when i see it.
    Performance wise i can't comment as i run the game with super beefy hardware so never had any actual problems with everything maxed out

mike reynolds likes this.
  14. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I was just coming on to say the same, looks a little less blurry and washed out, colours more vivid now I think....at least at the hungaroring, not tried the older tracks yet

Love the 488, getting some good understeer FFB although not sure if that’s related to the car or changes to FFB in general...

th3o likes this.
  15. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Colors on Nurb at least did not change @mike reynolds, i guess they have to be adjusted track by track. Hungaroring and PR definitely have atm the colors i like most. Love more saturated but not overblown stuff.

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  16. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Hungaroring looks very good yeah. 488 sounds great

17. Lambo16

Lambo16 Gamer

Where's the thread on the Broadcasting SDK?

18. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

19. Strelok

Strelok Rookie

Both new car and track look and feel amazing, Hungaroring has a nice flow to it. Experiencing some weird frame drops starting donwhill towards T3 all the way to T7, besides that build 4 runs smooth

Ace Pumpkin and D.Jankovic like this.
  20. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I actually completely uninstalled the game, deleted all folders in documents about it and in %appdata% local too, then installed again. Have the feeling that it runs better, but could be placebo effect xD

Micii1 likes this.