1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Build 4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

Feels to me 2 so in vr.. But i have no ffb on my fanatec 2.5. Any ideas guys?

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

the ferrari sounds awesome. well done! very well!!
    hungaroring is a good track - many people dont like him, but i like how the long straight give you some seconds to relax and then you have a lot to do. then relax again and so on .... nice contrast!
    fps is good - i had no drops and with ~ 65, sometimes nearly 80 and sometimes 55. seems to be a little improved? placebo?
    overall first impression - wow! :):):)

3. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I see at Hungaroring that the trees are first x-form and when you approach them they become 3D models, but this quite late. I guess it will not stay like this, right? :)

Son likes this.
  4. RS10

RS10 Simracer

i know i should have created a new thread with the CRITICAL tag

but i'll post this here instead

upload_2018-12-12_16-18-26.png

i think it should be "and try to build up speed"

pankykapus likes this.
  5. Lambo16

Lambo16 Gamer

6. lionbest

lionbest Racer

Must be really difficult to get the position of the head right in VR since it's been an issue since VR was implemented.

Now even when you center the position in the Ferrari, you're way too close to the wheel.

Weird.

Son likes this.
  7. M96

M96 Racer

Track limits at Hungaroring are so frustrating! Damn ahah

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

8. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Is the sharpening/AA improved? Maybe placebo since I didn't touch ACC in some time, but feels like the image is sharper and clearer, even without resolution scale in standard 1080p? I have just TAA on "epic" and 120% sharpening, the image seems much more crisp than before, without any unwanted sharpening side effects. Overall looks much less blurry/messy? Or placebo/wrong recollection?

Damn the game is awesome now on dry daylight... The Ferrari is such a blast (the sound especially).

Only if Kunos could optimize night/rain a bit more, or maybe have separate graphic options for that, so you could dial rain/night lighting down, without sacrificing daytime graphics

Ace Pumpkin and luxxx797 like this.
  9. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

In terms of performance you mean?
    Other than that i find there is still headroom for graphical improvements. For example in replays the headlights in the night don't look right when they cross each other or cross cars etc. Also the AI has small light cones, the player a big one which already looks a bit odd.
    I am happy how the spray in the rain moves, but i feel like the direct water around the wheels and the back of the car could look better.

10. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

Wondering the same thing. Release notes don't mention any graphics improvements, but it does seem a tiny bit better. Hard to say...might be placebo.

11. rpm

rpm Racer

Good work men!

12. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yep, although dunno if it's possible... I hope it is

Yeah the light cones are a bit weird, but they are mainly notable in replays. Replays run so bad that I don't want to check them anyway, it's weird how big disparity there is into in-race FPS performance

13. LukFry

LukFry Racer

Can anyone explain me the spectator mode?
    How can i spectate to other players who are driving?
    And how can i switch between the different AI's in Single Player?

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

AurusCE, Ischemica and D.Jankovic like this.
  15. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

There is constant work on visuals and optimisation. The game thread in CPU use received quite a lot of optimisations for this build and we are happy to see the feedback about the game being smoother. The LOD system has also received significant fixes to superfluous detail being shown previously. In the following months we will also shift focus to streaming and video memory.

16. I have a problem. In a 30 Min race in hungaroring all the cars stop in the middle of the circuit after 25 minutes. It seems their fuel Is finished. Caz....

17. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Kunos the king of the placebo effect. :p

18. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Great ! So I'll do some monitoring with MSI Afterburner, and post the results.
    I already know my CPU is always between 95 and 100% in the 0.3.5 release, I hope I'll see some improvements.

19. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

Hello from Finland.. I knew there was something done, My pc runns great now with vr. Looking good for al racing now...

20. Tobias Queck

Tobias Queck Racer

Servers offline for anyone else? Only get the "error occured, please try again" message everytime i try to fetch servers

D.Jankovic likes this.