1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Build 4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

We should absolutely do it plus other notifications necessary. IMHO it is imperative.
    But as you can imagine we have plenty of other issues we need to take care before that.

2. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

- Improved Hungaroring AI line

I think the new line is terrible, the AI do not push on exits and are so slow on turns 1 and 2, and don't cut the chicane like they can.

3. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Huracan sound changed? It's definitely different...

4. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

It's the sound of the LeLz understeer it suffered from gone as this now reborn car cuts through air while cornering.

Oh wait I though the ridiculous understeer in this car was the real thing according to someone. Oh I think I got it now, it must be because of the introduction of the Ferrari, to have some chances of winning against it.

Ok folks so Lambos old and really crude understeer isn't officially the real behaviour of the car now. You have to change your mind, and of course, this nothing to do with the Ferrari.

5. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Just driven my first laps of the new release. Ferrari and Hungaroring are a lovely combo, my favourite so far :) (disclaimer, haven't tested any of the existing cars yet in this build). I love the back section of the circuit where you have hint of a four wheel drift as you work your way through the twisty section. Default setups were extremely close for me, 1:45:657 with aggressive, 1:45:597 with safe - hotlap mode.

Unfortunately neither of these times, set in two different sessions, updated on the leader board. At least the one you can see in session - outside of it on the load select screen I wasn't getting any for any of the events. It was showing I was connected to the servers in game and all the driver ratings were present.

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Good to see you are enjoying your time here.

Whitestar, pippo10, chksix and 7 others like this.
  7. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

I had the same - I ran off the track and got spun around. Ended up doing a quick "burnout" to rotate myself by 180 degrees and the tyre temperature shot up and my tyres became red. After that it was impossible to even get going without spinning, no matter how lightly I touched my throttle.

8. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

The Ferrari feels kinda weird to me. I don't know why. Out of corners it's totally understeery if you gently accelerate. Did anyone else notice that the 488 understeers like crazy? And if yes, is this supposed to be like that? Can setup changes help (was driving with aggressive preset)?

9. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Worked my but off all day and just wanted one clean online race tonight. All was going great- 2nd seed after practice. Put 20l in the tank and went out and qualified 1st. Awesome! Got caught on track in sim racing purgatory when the clock ran out. After the long sleepy pause- a full stanza of Jeopardy music playing my head- I went to the menu to go to the pit/setup and top off the tank for the race. No setup option! Can't refuel before the race. Grid leaves me and starts the formation lap as I set- Low on fuel. Unable to get more and unable to complete the friggin race. Not Awesome! Not awesome at all. Ruined my friggin day!

Please- For the love of god- Explain this crap in a dev blog. What are the rules? What is broken? What works? How to play the game? Who the hell knows! Would take like two minutes of your time and save many of ours. Skip one of the unneeded tech blogs and write one that will make a difference to the people paying the bills.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    br444m and Franc Pisek like this.
  10. mms

mms Alien

lol, another one bites the ignore list...

11. Why? Free entertainment :D

jaxx_za and mms like this.
  12. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Clearly multiplayer has issues, but hey, it's early access! Got to assume it will all get ironed out. The thing I'm most enjoying is that once racing in a lobby people seem to be doing so cleanly (or maybe I'm just getting lucky?). Thanks everyone, I'm having a blast!

manudouet likes this.
  13. LukFry

LukFry Racer

I have no chance with the Ferrari on straights, even with slipstream. Is that correct? I thought he was a beast in terms of top speed.
    Of course I tried different setup styles (aggressive, low downforce, etc.)

14. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

As I see things, as a mid engine car the 488 should be kinda good in slow and medium fast turns. Also it's one of the most fuel efficient cars in the GT3 roster if you believe the commentators of the Bathurst 12 hours which seemingly had this information from a driver. Given that I guess it would be overpowered if it also was a monster on straights..
    But I think Aris is gonna set up a nice Blog soon and then we know more ;)

LukFry likes this.
  15. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

They have priorities. But the official release comes further day by day, there will still be some bugs

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/

forums rules associate your steam acc with forums

17. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Second try with V0.4.
    It was last night so it was V0.4.1. Incredible stuff, very fluid. Didn't open Fraps but I was feeling like it was running like 120 FPS.
    Did try online. First join a Nurb server, the race was going on. After the results screen got a fatal error.
    Tryed to find the same server because pigs were very low, but could find it.
    Don't understand what means the Red R / White R / P... at the server list, is that the current status or type?
    Join other couple of populated server, on practice session. The remaining time says something like 21h36m. Does it mean that I was on a practice server, no race?
    Finally made a AI race full grid, was morning and raining, what an experience, great immersion.

I always knows the the 488 is my car, but now after the ACC release, I am absolutely shure.

Keep on the good work Kunos, you will project Sim Racing to the next level, ones again.

18. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

For best visual performance (not vr) should I enter a command line in steam (for example when I used to play pcars2 I would enter something like ā€œ-fbscap 60ā€. I use a 40ā€ 1080p tv and have a gtx 1060 card with i5 processor

The reason Iā€™m asking is I just feel my image is not as good as it could be and would appreciate help or be directed to a section on forum dedicated to visuals

Thanks in advance
    Baz

19. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

I have just finished a race that started in the afternoon and went into the night I did spin twice and I found it helpful if you crank up the TC if your rear tyres get overheated from the spin this will help control the loss of grip until the temps drop back down.

20. Jozsusz1

Jozsusz1 Gamer

This game is a joke. I can't even play a multiplayer with it because it crashes every time!!!!! What a complete waste of money for this garbage.