1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Build 4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Dec 4, 2018.

1. LukFry

LukFry Racer

it is early access dude

Ricky Reject, Turk, miky and 3 others like this.
  2. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

You should have waited for it to be released to the general public.

3. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

You just bought an Early Access game. Do you really think it will stay like that ?

Ricky Reject and D.Jankovic like this.
  4. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

What is a joke is how some still behave in multiplayer, but hey, there is always either offline AI or future closed online league championship;)

chksix likes this.
  5. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

I had a great race in MP in the sunset with a good fight in the beginning and then threatening little lights behind me coming closer. I think ACC has great potential! For example hop-in endurance racing where you are just paired with someone random from the internet at about your level.

Luis Branco, Son and After_Midnight like this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You know what early access means?
    You know how to post issues properly?
    You know what a log file is?
    You know what on every threads top and bottom is claimed?

If not, please take your time to 1. Read properly, and 2. think about your formulations before hitting that button please.

jaxx_za, sissydriver and exited22 like this.
  7. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

. . . I think he already RAGE QUIT!:p:D

8. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Where is spectator mode? I'm in an online lobby, done my qually lap and want to watch others go around the track, I dont see any option for it in the menu? Am I missing something?

9. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

You can use Shift and arrows keys I think.. I chanced upon it by accident whilst trying to set my hud in VR.

The spectator mode thing is a separate app, which is more geared towards streamers, esports and leagues I guess. From what I understand it's just barebones and up to the community to develop tools for it. So you cant access it in-game.

10. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Spectator mode is not enabled yet. we got Broadcasting mode with 0.4

11. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

wow...90% positive reviews on steam, everyone celebrating the game for its supreme physics, graphics coming along too and looking better ever build, extraordinary sounds. and you cry just because multiplayer server on an alpha version game don't work 100% and call the game "garbage". you do know that no one will take you seriously, right?
    this is not a full release polished game yet mate.

12. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

As anyone else noticed that when you use the bonnet cam that when it rains no rain hits the car? As a matter of fact even in the replay it only shows rain drops on the windows and not the body?

13. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

The only money and time wasted was the money and time your parents spent on your education.

jaxx_za, th3o, luxxx797 and 1 other person like this.
  14. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Care to elaborate in a polite way?

15. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

You don't need multiplayer. What you need is a good holiday from this forum because your offensive and disrespect language.

jaxx_za, sissydriver, th3o and 2 others like this.
  16. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Time to get back on the topic. :)

17. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

What's the topic? It's broke? Well , it's broke! Not much more to talk about. Is there? New car, new track, it's broke!

18. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Expecting to see new thread on steam soon...devs banned me from forums no reason idk why :D

miky, chksix, jaxx_za and 5 others like this.
  19. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Looking at your activity and way of reporting in on this EA, I'm not sure why you're here at all.

OT:
    Never had any freezeup till 0.4, so I guess some video settings and/or recent drivers are messing up.
    Still not convinced by the VR-outta the box-experience, but I went back to give it a drive on a single monitor, where it's pretty good.
    Holidays and one more update will do good I'm sure :)

jaxx_za and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

For a long time resident on this forum your reply is most dumb, sorry.