1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

This is going to be a great Game

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by anthonylroy, Dec 22, 2018.

1. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I really like the racing in this game, the racing experience to me is so much better than AC. I don't know why this is , I think it as a lot to do with the general noise and sounds and handling. It just seems so much more realistic. More intense and more Vibrant.

The graphics are great , AC now feels like a cartoon.

Losing control of a car feels like the real thing to me (Real car not GT3 car), happened to me with real cars when I was a lad , and it is almost always impossible to recover (unless you are a skilled racing driver).

for some reason I have much closer racing , so much more exciting than AC

The AI is good , when I thought it was bad after watching the incident replay ,you realise that YOU were the fool 95% of the time.

My racing Wheel TS-pc Racer , the feeling is enhanced greatly by the sounds, sliding in the car feels more realistic , Ok you can't replicate the feeling of true oversteer as no one as yet invented gravity wave generators ,

I think The core of this game is something special , And I can't wait until its complete, its going to be great.

Echo_29, TheBoss, LATE4APEX and 10 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting FFB is lost after going to the Menus Feb 3, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards "Penalties Served" stat keeps going up Jan 15, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions FFB coming and going at random with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 27, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Please prevent going straight on Monza May 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions what is going on with this game, its updates, and its DLC? Jul 1, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC locks when going into the CONTROLS menu Jun 21, 2022
    ACC Audio Loudness when going under a bridge (too loud) Apr 10, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 992 Cup car exhaust flame going sideways Mar 26, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals TC and ABS inputs not going through. Jan 22, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Mid-race save file going from 200KB to 1GB+ Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Gameplay parts of replay in slow motion if replay is viewed while race is still going Nov 29, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezing in MP with FFB going crazy [Log spam matrix NAN values] - Claim fixed on 1.8.4 Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards What is going on with the rating system? Nov 20, 2021
    Screens & Videos Swedish brick going sideways Jul 18, 2021
    ACC User Interface Ongoing championship AI skill adjustment bugged Feb 26, 2021

3. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Maaaan that would be so coooool :D

4. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

5. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Already really good, but can't wait for SPA and Brands.

6. Please NO SPA :D:D:D

7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Why, you worried you won't go to bed at night or actually don't like the track ? :D

After_Midnight likes this.
  8. I like this track mate. :) But after driving Spa for years over and over online (most used public track beside Nordschleife Tourist) in AC I think it's enought Spa for me :p

But I'm still open for an SRO Nords test track ;)

9. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

No Monza better.

10. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I enjoy Monza also, good fun for racing, but quite a simple track with no elevation changes, but yes, definitely looking forward to Monza also.

11. Monza better than Nords? :rolleyes: