1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Can RTX2080 run ACC 4k@60fps?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Turbo_Dad, Dec 23, 2018.

1. WallyM

WallyM Alien

For anyone else who's wondering, at 5760 x 1080 and with only Shadows turned down to High (everything else Epic), my 2080 maintains 65 to 80 FPS in a day time race against the AI, and at night + storm, maintains 60 to 80, except for the start of the race when it dips down to 55 in all of the spray lit up by the headlights.

Turbo_Dad likes this.
  2. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Nice stats Wally, what cpu are you running? Any overclocks? Smoothness?

3. WallyM

WallyM Alien

The card is overclocked by the manufacturer (Gigabyte), to run the core at 1815 Mhz. It is very smooth.

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Those numbers mentioned here can only be indicators because nobody can ever know how they were achieved. They're "shouted across the yard" with individually selected, incomplete additional information.

You guys should really join "The ACC Benchmark Thread" I made and upload your results and your settings according to my test instruction.

Turbo_Dad and After_Midnight like this.
  5. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

What kind of frames are you seeing at night with a storm? Also a wet weather replay at misano in the day FPS please. Full grids

6. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

@LeDude83
    It would be nice to have some empirical data, if the guys have some free time to do your tests.

7. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Night+Heavy Rain at Paul Ricard with the 2080ti (and its the newly released Zotac Amp Extreme so basically the fastest 2080 Ti i reckon), 17 cars at the start during the first corners around 45-50 fps, then during the lap it gets back to 60 fps and stays there pretty much all the time.
    Replay in wet weather daytime 17 cars is around 40fps, sometimes less, sometimes a bit more, but overall forget 60fps replays in general in 4k at the moment :)

SchumiF399 and Turbo_Dad like this.
  8. Noup. The only true 4k max settings 60fps card to date is the rtx 2080 ti, and even that can't hold 60 fps at all times on absolute Max in some games. I speak from experience.

Turbo_Dad likes this.
  9. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

Hi guys, this is still a non finished game so we hope for some optimizations on the graphic side. I have bought a new pc i8700 with 1080ti and tought it was the best of the best to run those things...and just 2 months later they put out the 2080 and the 2080ti...Hope i will be able to play it well...So just to understand:
    1 turn rear mirrors to minimal
    2 shadows to medium
    then what else do you suggest?!?

SchumiF399 likes this.
  10. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Rear mirror "high" is enough accordoing to my findings because the FPS don't change between high and "low". See here:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...cc-benchmark-thread.53257/page-7#post-1013828

Shadows to medium is good enough for me.
    You'll be fine with this GPU unless you play in VR or 4K.

11. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

I was wandering to buy the new samsung odyssey plus, do you think i can use and enjoy it with my config?!?

12. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

Just a silly question...where can i read the fps currently running?!?

13. You can turn on fps counter in steam overlay

14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I recommend "FRAPS". You can download it from many trustworthy sites for free. It provides a FPS counter, a benchmark tool and video capturing.

Luciano Micale likes this.
  15. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

"Enjoy" is a very personal thing. But currently only the crème de la crème of hardware seems to be able to run VR at high FPS with high settings. Since your HW is strong but not exactly top notch, I recommend to wait a bit longer and follow the respective threads in this forum.

16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

The game has a native FPS tool/ counter:
    C:\Users\User\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\hud.json

Change
    "fPSVisible": 0, to
    "fPSVisible": 1,

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  17. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Press F2 and you get a help list of functions you can get by simply pressing keys while in game, including an ingame FPS counter.

Luciano Micale likes this.
  18. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Cant see fps counter in F2 menu dude, where about?

19. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

20. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

You're right. My mistake about a key for fps counter :oops:.
    It's just by editing as replied by @sps_for_race

Turbo_Dad likes this.