1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actually we have couple of elephants in the room without any official answers. Would be nice time to summarize the road traveled so far and some words about the future.

Freddie Seng, chksix and LeDude83 like this.
  2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I think since AC1 Kunos have changed their communication strategy quite drastically.
    At first they put Stefano in a locked room with no internet connection. :D
    You remember them replying to substantial problems really openly with AC1.
    Now the strategy seems to be “if we cannot tell any positives, don’t answer at all”.
    Like every other company out there. Sad but true.

3. Turk

Turk Alien

It's better that way, the general public can't handle discussion and will take everything said as a contract that should be carried out under pain of death.

I got a chance to spend some days with the sim over the Christmas and find it utterly addictive. I didn't see anything bad or broken that couldn't be dismissed as early access issues.

doamf, p.g.49, mr Switchblade and 3 others like this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Objection!
    It did work with AC1. And it was more fun.
    I miss Stefano...

grandepunto, chksix and GRFOCO like this.
  5. That's how I see it too and I cannot see it as a positive thing at all. AC1 was a tricky one communication wise because the popularity went through the roof and the product became very different than it was used to be. Not the easiest project to handle.

Now the positive thing is that they seem to have a clear plan but a bit more communication wouldn't be a bad thing because it's quite clear already that users don't fully buy their vision. The game is more and more ghost town after every build. Someone should wake up and blow the whistle before it's too late.

chksix, Son and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  6. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

that's since 505 Games.....

Raklödder and chksix like this.
  7. tow

tow Racer

Hi Kunos, can we have all car run at full physics during replay? Some onboard screen info such as RACELOGIC lap time, tire temp, tire pressure, water temp oil temp etc are missing.

8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Did you read this:
    Please avoid using the support forum as a suggestion forum, wishlists will not be tolerated.
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/welcome-to-the-acc-early-access-programme-some-rules-for-reporting-bugs-and-issues.50866/

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Mike1304 likes this.
  10. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Son likes this.
  11. How about dont care? I dont care about him. But i am playing pcars2.

12. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Haha, when I said I love him I didn’t mean it literally too... :p:rolleyes:

mr Switchblade likes this.
  13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I have a question - is the AI "unrealistically" quick through T10 but subsequently too slow through T11 at Paul Ricard? A low downforce setup seems to be overall a quicker for me and generally advisable at Paul Ricard but that means that I'm generally slower through T10 than the AI (and I try to avoid running wide because the kerbs unsettle the car leading to me crashing into the righthand wall half the time). That combination can lead to frustrating moments like this:

If I'm making it fine through T10 they're always too slow through T11, getting side by side from being faster in T10 and then slowing more than a player for T11.

Turk, D.Jankovic and SlimCharles like this.
  14. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Only 14 days left:)

[​IMG]

15. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Was never a fan of the Jag, but still excited to try a new car, which I have never driven in any sim yet :D

After_Midnight likes this.
  16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I just wanna say Jaaaaaag when I'm in it :D

mms likes this.
  17. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

I have installed RESHADE and it tell me to press "SHIFT / F2" but when i press that the menu for on screen things comes up...not reshade menu.... can anyone help please?

18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I didn't think that was for ACC... only AC