1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Try to use it while you in the game menu , not in the car.

2. Turk

Turk Alien

I had trouble keeping up with the AI in this corner, I couldn't brake or turn in as late as them. I was braking earlier and turning in sooner but coming out the other side of the corner faster. I have a faster lap than them over all but the issue was if I passed out AI coming up the straight they'd ram me at that corner because I'm braking sooner.

I was worried about racing online if I was going to be braking sooner than everyone else.

Epistolarius likes this.
  3. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

Turns out that RESHADE is now opened with the "HOME" key..

4. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Devs really like to choose those nonexistent keys on keyboard without numpad : with my Logitech K400 for example...

jim jones, mister dog and D.Jankovic like this.
  5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Curious, which keyboard doesn't have a Home/Pos 1 key? Even all the laptops I've used had it. And I use that key all the time.

Son likes this.
  6. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

on my logitech K830 you need to use FN+left arrow which is "Home"

7. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

How can I toggle the names above the cars on/off?

Cheers
    Robin

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

V or Ctrl+V iirc.
    There's also an option somewhere in the menu to disable them.

Robin_NL and D.Jankovic like this.
  9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Attached Files:

10. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

11. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

.... yes it is expensive but you have bloody 4000 players online and the multiplayer is amazing...
    so yes .. it is worth all the money

12. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Well, to be fair, real drivers perfectly have the right not to like how ACC feels, it doesn’t make them trolls. Curious to see how he set up the game tho, and if he has some experience in sim racing or if he’s a total noob

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    mESCx likes this.
  13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

mikendrix likes this.
  14. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

15. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Yes, but he did not say that he does not like how it feels, he says he has a hard time driving 2 laps without crashing.
    Which from my experience is not an issue in ACC with the Huracan. Seems to me something went wrong with his game preventing it to work properly.

sissydriver and LeDude83 like this.
  16. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Question: how to chat in multiplayer? I'd swear I saw some chat messages, did I miss something in the settings?

17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

You get the chatwindow after hitting "enter".

Guidofoc and Son like this.
  18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The Huracán doesn't feel like driving on ice to me, there are actual Blancpain drivers that are playing the game in their free time (so they have to be comfortable with how it feels somehow) and from looking at the leaderboards clearly people have control enough over the cars to set very competitive times. But the game still has a lot of bugs (like that driving on ice phenomenon in multiplayer) so I imagine he might have encountered that.

Then again, "1.1 hours played" is in my opinion not enough for a thorough review, particularly for a sim. Nothing unusual for Steam reviews though.

19. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

chksix, tow, D.Jankovic and 2 others like this.
  20. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Might be wheel or FFB settings, if you don't have your inputs dialed in the racing will naturally suck. Doesn't feel like ice to me neither that's for sure.