1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CARS The Lamborghini Huracán GT3

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Nov 22, 2018.

1. R. Iván

R. Iván Gamer

In ACC people complained because the cars were too easy, if you can not drive the Lambo in ACC, there are more cars

2. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Aggressive mostly, with little to none tweaks. Cloudy weather on colder tarmac (no trouble on sunny weather with hot tarmac at all, but the car still feels very loose even on safe preset), which of course leads me once more to put these **** pirelli tyres as suspect nº1 in my list of possible candidates to blame. This ****ing hard tyres suck the moment tarmac gets colder, as we could have it no other way.

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I used the car on hungaroring with agressive setup.. so for me who barelly driven the lambo on hungaroring i did not spin out that much.. :) but i will give it a try on nurburgring and see how it goes there... quiet familliar with that car track combo..

4. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Yeah I can do long Hungaroring and Misano esteems without spinning too most of the times. Thanks for reminding me about the tracks. Could be just another Nurb issue like in first build Nurb I hadn't taken it into consideration, but please run your test on colder tarmac (cloudy), and I wait for your opinion

D.Jankovic likes this.
  5. Marceline

Marceline Gamer

Did you bother reading the post Aris made?

"The compactness of the car dimensions, result on a very small under tray area that is quite pitch sensitive. At high speeds the car will become quite unstable under coasting or even worse, braking. As an example the very fast right bend after the long back straight at Paul Ricard has gave me some of the most violent slap tanks in my whole real and simulate driving life"

However there might be a problem with it, not why it oversteers but... when it starts to oversteer or spin.( i dont mean small corrections or powersliding)
    i find it very hard to correct it/hold it, no matter how fast i am to counter steer it keeps on oversteering, but maybe thats just me.

6. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I tried it on cloudy weather, I just need to be a bit more careful on turn-in oversteer but it's nothing I would call undriveable in my book

7. By slamming the brakes going into high speed corner the oversteer is pretty much uncatchable but I also think that it might not be exactly wrong. Other than that it's quite easy to catch. But for sure it ain't no drifter like todays trend in the genre seems to like these cars to be.

SimGuy_1, A.K.Racing and vlado Cro like this.
  8. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Looks like the issue was on my end. Had been messing with the rest of the car roster for the entire month after last build, and when I decided to go back home (lambo) I forgot to change the one critical thing this car needs in the screen setup. To raise front bias braking up to at least 65%, so when tyres get hot you don't get that stupid snappy oversteer when braking into corners, as well as reducing tbraking strength too down to at the very leats 95%. This allows proper trail braking as well when negotiating corners.

I hads also forgotten that raisiong the front height by at least three clicks to the right from the bottom, and then the rear either two or three clicks higher than the front was also a good idea.

The camber hnumbers specially on the rear tyres are also pretty stupid. Reducing both front and rear camber, specially on the rear end also helps stabilizing the car under braking when tyres get up to temperature. I'd also increase rear toe up to at least 2.0.

Everything ok again. Had just forgotten my old Lambo setups, specially when it comes to the fact that setting braking bias to the front way more than it is by default is critical for this car.

After_Midnight and sps_for_race like this.
  9. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I change the setup brake bias exactly in the other direction and set it less to the front. I usually use between 57,4% (Nurburgring) and 61.4% (Misano), due to the unbalanced brake for turn 13. Paul Ricard setup is around 60%.

10. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

And you know what?, that may be right. Not that I the brakes like that you say which should be the realistic way btw instead of the default 61 or 62%. After more playing with the car, I have found out and I'm now totally sure the culprit was the steering ratio option in the car setup, set at 11. For some reason I have to set it to 12, and then the car reacts as I expect it to do when on aggressive setup totally default, with just a click down on rear ride height, and the default 61% brake bias.

We need version 1.0 to fully understand what those options do at all, come on Aris. And also please don't forget to add proper calibration tool for pedals too. In my case (t3pa+ brake conical mod), the brakes don't seem too that optimally calibrated at all with the mod (same with the wheel), and the inclusion of that tool at least on final version should be a mandatory thing to have boys.

11. Stains

Stains Simracer

Does everyone have a kind of weird ffb hum from this car? Down the straight its not there but as soon as i turn in there is a weird hum. The other cars don't have it!

12. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing Gamer

Please try to drive any realworld racing cars kid and then post!The worst thing that most of similar comentors never drive a real race car!

13. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

How are we suppose to use this new launch control that has been implemented for the Lambo? it doesn't work for me, and if I remember correctly doesn't the Lambo not have a full manual clutch system?

14. BTW launch control. Is it intented the LC is not useable if the starter is set to automatic?

15. Stains

Stains Simracer

Also we have rolling starts! So what's the use in launch control, lol

Does anyone have weird ffb in the Lambo compared to other cars? A weird hum like vibration that is there when just turning a little bit.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  16. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Yes launch control isn't usable unless you use manual clutch, but with the Lambo I believe there isn't a full manual clutch so how does it state in the release 5 state launch control for all cars??

17. My setting for the clutch is already set to manual but the LC is not available. If I set the starter to manual then it works. o_O

18. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Mine is also set to manual as well, and all cars work with LC, apart from the Lambo, because it has it's own auto clutch, even showing on the hud as that.

19. Starter manual or automatic?

20. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Manual..