1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Blog Early Access 0.5 - Great new car and track, and a bit of maintenance

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Why do you seem to have it out for literally everyone on this forum? I've not seen you agree with anyone yet, just seen you make fun of people and continually state how much you dislike the tires. We get it, you don't like the tires - move on.

GRFOCO, Winston, Freddie Seng and 7 others like this.
  2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

ignore list+1, fernandino* deserved it o_O

*dino - they didnt survive. :rolleyes:
    hope this kind of trolls do not survive (not the real persons, the way they act):(

Winston, Son, LeDude83 and 4 others like this.
  3. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I didn't know that we had the option to use different tire manufactures in ACC, can't find that any place.

After_Midnight and chksix like this.
  4. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro Rookie

I still can't play online more than 10/15 mnts without a crashing error. Usually when a race is starting. Screen freezed with the crash error window. Bummer!
    Quit and waiting for V 6. Over and out.

Raklödder likes this.
  5. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

You first learn to write in proper english, you then may proceed to try making fun of others. Easy bro even for you.

6. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Chill out guys, u going way off topic.

coops likes this.
  7. Echo_

Echo_ Gamer

Is there no way to adjust the front df values from the splitter or are they fixed IRL? It’s more about rake and rear wing for stability?

8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

After more driving with the Lambo and the Bentley, both of which I know pretty well, I'd say the FFB has definitely improved. The transitions between different states seem more progressive rather than abrupt. I can feel a lot more detail, anticipate oversteer very early and know exactly how much countersteer to apply.

Does anybody else have this impression?

9. You're right mate :)
    I've had some great races today. It's not possible at every servers but some works better than others. At least without crashes all the time. Timing and position wise there are still problems. But at least it is possible to race :)

10. John Caetano

John Caetano Racer

Tough decisions bring strong criticism and some may say bad rep. But in the end, it's these kind of decisions that may not seem at first, but pay off BIG time in the end! You guys have a strong community and high bar to set, and i feel like if you guys don't take these steps, you might fail in the long run.

With that said, I personally want to thank you for not only communicating this to the community, but being transparent!! Even though it's upsetting for both the community and the dev team, like i said it will, PROMISE, it WILL pay off!

Keep doing what you guys are doing and just keep us posted. That's all that I ask for. Congrats on this decision and best of luck with the future release. I am totally looking forward to what's to come and know you guys will do your best to deliver the best even if it takes more time than one can have hoped for.

chksix, luxxx797, sissydriver and 5 others like this.
  11. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Totally possible. Had a very good 30 min. race today. Luckily, crashes only happen when trying to enter a server or when a server resets, not during the race.

When the sim just runs and you have that pretty Jag in front to chase with a Lambo chasing you...all frustration is forgotten because I just enjoy the amazing physics and FFB. I enjoy the graphics, too. Although there are still plenty of issues, it does look good and realistic, already.

I'm really in the zone when racing in ACC, it feels so "motorsporty".

12. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Emil Frey Jaguar Racing car explained by Marco Seefried

13. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Same here about multiplayer: lately I don't get disconnected any longer, and way less fatal errors. Race starts are still a mess and the results too.. but I still keep coming back to ACC multiplayer because everything feels more detailed and "real". Looking forward to 0.6.

luxxx797 and LeDude83 like this.