1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #112 – Lots Of Thrills, Usually Sensational

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Jan 21, 2019.

1. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

IMG_0844.JPG PS4,T300 T3PA Pro 41.429,it's a start i guess.

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@DonZmeuheu

nice pc - nothing to complain. have fun! :)

some of my favourites

Tracks
    Feldbergring, Transfagarasan, Targo Florio, Riverside, Road Atlanta, Okayama, Bridgehampton, Aspertsham ...

Cars
    all Ginettas, Honda S800, Lancia Fulvia, Formula Ford ....

so much to explore :)

Pretend racer, 365gt and DonZmeuheu like this.
  3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

40.248 improvement

40 248 112.jpg

wow, what a ride....enough for today. dunno if i can do it better this week. but this time is very okay for me!:)

4. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Thanks mate;) I'm really excited too. Yes Raytracing looks absolutely cool but I'm more hyped about DLSS. I never heard about it till I read about it. Hope that soon will come some titles which can make use of it:)

Pretend racer and 365gt like this.
  5. DonZmeuheu

Thanks mate for your tips:) Its really so much to explore.

I saw that even a mod exist for the Klausenpass in Switzerland. I mean how awesome is that:) But I think the first track I will implement is Sebring. Finally:)

Pretend racer and 365gt like this.
  6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

download started. i am total swiss fan you know. thanks - will test it in some minutes :)

7. DonZmeuheu

Have fun:) I drive this Pass a few time in the year, it can be a pretty wild pass when its bad weather. You absolutely see nothing with rain and fog....sometimes even Cows can be on the street. That can be really dangerous;)

Pretend racer, 365gt and sissydriver like this.
  8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

48gb tracks now... had discovered that i was offical beta tester for simtraxx after a donation in 2017...totally forgotten - a lot new stuff for the next weeks ;)

9. DonZmeuheu

Improvement
    PS4 Pro

20190122_223803.jpg
    Smallest imorovement ever:)

10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

breaking much earlier into:

- viterbo, the first corner after the long straigth
    - tornantino, the tight one
    - and the following first esse, so that i can full throttle throught the second one

was a huge improvement. :)
    the rest now is "fine tuning" i think. the hard work begins now :rolleyes:

11. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Current standings:

1- 0.39.610 Lewisxbone XB1
    2- 0.39.838 F1415182235 XB1
    3- 0.40.129 Total Wrytoff PS4
    4- 0.40.248 Sissydriver PC
    5- 0.40.783 DonZmeuheu PS4
    6- 0.41.429 365gt PS4

12. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I think i'll try with my f1 wheel.It'll help with immersion but lap times??who knows:eek::p

13. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I’d love to know how much more time is available.
    I thought one of the Aliens would of posted a 38:*** or less by now.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

14. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I'm sure someone is beavering away:p:D

15. I have! But I can't beat the time I set on Monday! That was without DRS.
    My trying to hit the DRS button is a co-ordination comedy - out of the final corner and onto the straight, I go for the DRS button...and I suddenly eject from the drivers seat and am looking down from behind the car, or, coming down the straight, I see the brake balance bar changing. Quick look down to see if DRS is activated, then look up to see I'm way past the breaking point for the first corner!:D
    I know I have about a tenth in me, but for the last two days I've not landed it.

16. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I managed a 0:16.505 on the first split so I reckon there maybe another full second or more available but putting that full lap together definitely ain’t happening for me.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

17. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

39.896 pc

[​IMG]

This combo turned out to be more fun than I expected. The way you can slide this car around doesn't make it feel like an F1 car at all. I find all the setup options on these cars pretty confusing but I actually spent a bit of time messing with things and I almost am ready to admit that my instincts are getting better. I turned down the aero on the front to make it slide a bit, to match the rear and it helped my laptime. I also adjusted the coast diff which helped with the lift off oversteer. So I am pretty chuffed and think if I had enough time and motivation I might actually be able to tune a car nowadays. But Ain't no body got time for dat!

18. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

@Totall Wrytoff @Lewisxbone and others ,i'm sure someone will hit the 38's.I had a quick go earlier and like you guys i was up at various points only to screw it up again and again and again:eek::confused:.

19. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Current standings:

1- 0.39.610 Lewisxbone XB1
    2- 0.39.838 F1415182235 XB1
    3- 0.39.896 Pretend racer PC
    4- 0.40.129 Total Wrytoff PS4
    5- 0.40.248 Sissydriver PC
    6- 0.40.783 DonZmeuheu PS4
    7- 0.41.429 365gt PS4

20. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

IMG_0848.JPG IMPROVEment 40.527.Getting there slowly.I noticed yesterday that there's a very nice mod for AC on PC that involves DARKNESS,very nice