1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Talk about Raceroom Racing Experience R3E

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by SpriGgy, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Try validating RR files; something's not quite right because you should have 4 options to launch with.

2. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Just to clarify, though there are 4 options, there is no 'SteamVR or Oculus VR' option.... just regular monitor mode or VR mode, both having 32-or 64-bit options.
    upload_2018-12-12_12-34-43.png

Cote Dazur likes this.
  3. Haiden773

Haiden773 Hardcore Simmer

Yes. I got mixed up, thinking of PCars2, I believe. Point remains, though. R3E is working fine. Not sure why it's not working for you. I've had issues with VR starting before, but nothing like what you're describing.

4. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

RR works great here in VR too; probably one of the best running titles for me in VR (& iRacing).

Lancelinkage likes this.
  5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

If the cockpits looked any better I would agree, but they are really basic and non immersive.

This morning I tried launching the game in VR again and this time it launched just fine. I did not do anything different.

Carla, sherpa25 and Dean Ogurek like this.
  6. Skybird

Skybird Alien

The long awaited AI selector was released, finally. Works very well, and the selection process is cleverly designed. Good solution the way they did it. The new Porsche 934 turbo RSR Group 4 is a loose car, but I enjoy the feeling of it tremendously. I hope more Group 4 cars are coming, this could become really funny.

AlleyViper likes this.
  7. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

If they bring back the De Tomaso Pantera, 365 GTB4, 3.0 CSL, Vette C3, etc, it'd be great to have another GTL'like class. There's already the M1 ingame, but it might be too much of a modern race car when compared to the early 70's classics.

Unfortunately the equivalent class in PC2 is completely underwhelming, because there seems to be no simulation of cross ply tyres and their peculiar high slip angles (no vintage tyre available), making the lot too stable and easy to point straight.

8. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

Oh that must be the update pending I saw last night.Nice little Xmas present indeed.Too many good sims and too little time on my hands though but I will try to jump in this week-end to see how that multiclass in particular develops.thanks for sharing

9. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Raceroom gets Autodromo Most, Czech Republic.

bgil66 likes this.
  10. plaid

plaid Alien

Raceroom got multiclass choice for singleplayer. While a comment on youtube sadly stated the AI have a hard time to keep up when you start to overlapp, but maybe they fix that, while I personally Im rather pessistimic, at least regarding the nordschleife.

VLN and a less known gt champ. would be nice for GTR3. Besides its style and popularity BlancPain is kinda meh, with gt3 cars which could use more power or less tech, at least on most circuits they feel kinda boring imo.

Also lower h. requirements than ACC. And no need to be online.

11. digitizer

digitizer Hardcore Simmer

If i’m not mistake GTR3 will be WEC series sim

12. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

digitizer likes this.
  13. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Loving the multiclass, just had a ball at Road America!

14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

15. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Having 98 different cars at spa from two dozen differfent racing series and classes , has its own charms and adds new meaning to the term "track day". Although with such numbers the AI sometimes stutters, especially at pit entries. Also,minding you, the aI gets replaced by a simplified model with car numbers beyiond 30 on track. Thats why I do serious races only against 28 cars max.

But running 99 cars for fun feels - well, it feels monumental, and overwhelming.

And. Then. The. NOISE.

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  16. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Haha I gotta try 98 cars wow! Having the prototypes coming out of nowhere is quite the experience of holding my line lol:D I just wish I could change Jim as the crewchief to Clare. he's awesome but she's sexy:p

17. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I just bought this game (and Rfactor 2) recently because I was frustrated that ACC doesn’t work well for me in VR (I know it’s early access and I hope it will become better) and was looking for something else.
    And...wow! Best experience in VR for me now: perfect sound, perfect driving feeling and force feedback, good graphics, perfect racing immersion with CrewChief and my Jetseat being supported, and last but not least: smooth 90 FPS in my Oculus Rift with nice graphics!
    I must thank Kunos that ACC is not finished (yet), otherwise I would have missed this experience!
    Can’t wait how ACC will be like when it’s finished. But even if it fails: I don’t regret that I bought it because I will always support Kunos (because of the fun I had with AC) and they brought me R3E and RF2...

Lancelinkage and bgil66 like this.
  18. davperes

davperes Rookie

I think the AI cars immediatly close to you are always running the full AI model, regardless of how many cars are on track, and only cars further away run the simplified physics.
    At least I think I read a dev saying that on the Sector 3 foruns.

19. digitizer

digitizer Hardcore Simmer

ADAC GT Masters 2018 is released, but ... without new cars and tracks.

20. davperes

davperes Rookie

What do you mean "without new tracks"? The only track Raceroom was missing from the ADAC GT 2018 season was Most, which was just released today as well.
    But unfortunately no new cars, that is correct. Ferrari, Lambo and Honda are missing.