1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I 100% agree that the pits are lethal, but I think the exit is worse than the entry. Not too bad to professional racing drivers, because they know not to go across the line until they can see there's no one leaving, but people who don't bother to realise this they just glide across into anyone coming out the pits which is just lethal.

Freddie Seng, Chris 576 and Turk like this.
  2. Edelstahl

Edelstahl Rookie

3. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    Honda confirmed to be in IGTC this year, alongside Ferrari, Nissan, Mercedes, Audi, Bentley, BMW and Porsche.

This means we will be seeing the Honda NSX GT3 Evo, as it will make its way over to Spa for the 24h race, alongside the normal Blancpain Endurance field. We should be getting a minimum of two, as that is what manufacturers typically seem to run, and a most of four I'd suspect. Still to be announced on whether they will be relying on one team to do the entire series for them, or they will have a specific team per continent.

4. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Man, i love this Castrol livery on the Honda, reminds me so much of Gran Turismo 3 :)

LeDude83 and Son like this.
  5. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

I imagine Kunos may very well skip the original and add only Evo version, assuming they have not yet begun making the model and physics or at least by the time they've learned and got data for Evo.

6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

I highly doubt that.

On another note: HubAuto Corsa is also contesting the whole IGTC including the 24h Spa 2019
    [​IMG]

https://sportscar365.com/sro/igtc/hubauto-confirms-full-season-entry/

mr Switchblade and Arlo like this.
  7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    R-Motorsport are planning to run in the Blancpain Endurance Cup again this year, meaning we will get the new Vantage V8. Will be good to compare the old V12 and new V8 together in game, especially with the same liveries on the two :)

8. Echo_

Echo_ Gamer

Kunos, please add Intercontinental GT Series next! I wanna race Bathurst so badly haha

9. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

This kind of content as DLC would be the dream wouldn't it?!

Viggdred, LeDude83, Whitestar and 6 others like this.
  10. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

IGTC as future DLC is not that unrealistic in my eyes. Nordschleife or even better the whole VLN is a dream!:rolleyes:

11. So does thousands of others i reckon :D

Nmoleiro and Son like this.
  12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

And they add Nords and then people start requesting cars...lol endless loop :)

Son and Axel Vogelsang like this.
  13. Adastros

Adastros Racer

Gt4 DLC :eek:

Viggdred likes this.
  14. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

i whould buy whatever DLC they trow to us, so far i'm playing more ACC that AC, yeah that good it is sonny jim

Arlo and D.Jankovic like this.
  15. trutya

trutya Simracer

same for me :) any DLC regarding GT cars are welcome! :)

Arlo, Arpadian and mr Switchblade like this.
  16. I think with ue engine Kunos can keep this game in good condition for years. Updating it like mmo games. Unfortunately i dont believe they will go this way. I think we will see acc2 acc3 and so on.

But for now i dont care. I just want to ride all this beautiful cars and meet you all in online races someday :)

17. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I don't want to temper our excitement too much, but we're drifting awfully close to 'wishlist' territory here. This game just shows so much promise though... on paper it's pretty much my ideal racing sim.

Salvatore Amato, trutya and Son like this.
  18. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

A question: in the roadmap I see "Live Special Events" listed as a new feature coming in the next release. What is that? What does "live" mean? Multiplayer? Thanks.
    upload_2019-2-2_18-8-0.png

19. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

We can guess, but until it's available we'll not know for sure. Some kind of daily race event?

20. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

This would be my favourite DLC aswell. Not only because of the great circuits, but also because there's always atleast one other class beside the GT3 cars eligible to race (911 GT3 Cup cars and invitational class at Bathurst, GT Cup cars, GT4s and TCRs at Laguna Seca, GT300 machinery at Suzuka and national class for older GT3, Cup cars and local machinery and GT4s at Kyalami)
    Only problem I see is with Suzuka. I remember that the circuit owners are charging tremendous and unrealistically high licencing fees :(

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019