1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What is the average age in this forum?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Axel Vogelsang, Feb 7, 2019.

?

Average age / How old are you?

1. <10

2. 10-14

3. 15-19

4. 20-24

5. 25-29

6. 30-34

7. 35-39

8. 40-44

9. 45-50

10. >50

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

It really would be very interesting to know, how old the most of us are...

ianglate likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards 5-lap average not recorded, Brands Hatch, McLaren 720s Jul 25, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions How much bandwidth does an ACC server use on average? Sep 7, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Is the game physics to good for the average joe Jul 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Are average and slow drivers going to be a resource in acc or just a bother? Mar 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Average driver classification Aug 18, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Community Challange - Average Speed Test Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Average Lap Times Listings Feb 6, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Micro Stuttering Despite High Average FPS At Ultra (~90) Jan 7, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Time trial app - beat your clean lap average time Oct 8, 2015
    ACC Multiplayer Unplanned multiplayer server outage Mar 13, 2024
    General modding discussion Guest Mode For Content Manager Mar 7, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Reporting abusive language Jan 6, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 GT3 Only 2 MFD pages Nov 24, 2023
    ACC User Interface What is Minimum Message Priority in HUD settings?? Oct 26, 2023

3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

why?

4. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Why not? Just for fun. Not to blame anyone. Was also a question in another thread.

After_Midnight likes this.
  5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

You should have created a poll so people can vote, for example with options like 0-9, 10-19, 20-29 and so on.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

he did

Axel Vogelsang likes this.
  7. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

So far it is heading into the direction I expected, although it sometimes feels like a lot of people are in the <10 years section.

Maybe you should have asked for mental age... ;)

8. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

What? Where is the disadvantage with this one?

9. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Tapatalk doesn't show it then :S my apologies.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

10. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

do you mean chronological or biological age??

if the second probably there is just one range... less than 5 y old :D

jaxx_za, Németh Gábor and dek like this.
  11. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

What i can tell you guys is. The older you guys gets. The more expensive you sim gear becomes. Belive me i know.. Lol

12. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Big up the fourty year old massive :D

13. coops

coops Gamer

Its not kids so maybe get rid of the stupid controller idea and give us mouse support triple screen decent VR & you asked for feedback that's why the early release but not fixing much same complaints update after update. IMHO they just wanted funds to keep the sim going.
    I get this feeling this sim is really being made for console in the future.
    I will be back after full release hope things are much improved by then.
    Don"t come with the early access crap as an excuse.

14. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Please not the same complain again and again in evry single thread.
    Mouse support exist, not in VR but you can understand design decision about that.
    Triple is another story but you know, i think a thread triple already exist.
    So please take a breath and give us a break.

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

BUT...BUT It`s early access :D
    JK..
    Or am i?
    First off VR is in game and in development. Triple monitors in game and working and same IN DEVELOPMENT. Developers are getting feedback and reacting on it as they see fit for their release versions. (as they stated on the blogs and countless coments)
    Your feeling that game is made for consoles in future is not tricking you as you seen comments probably around where developers said full focus is on PC version and later maybe consoles like it happened with the first AC, BUT they also made game with easy navigation trough the menu`s so you dont have to slap a keyboard/mouse in your sim rig and you can use menu easily with your wheel buttons etc.
    Good choice.. early access development is not for weak people it takes some patience to go trough it. Which is something not a lot of people have
    It is early access :)

chksix, jaxx_za and Arlo like this.
  16. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Begs the question....why all the childish posts!?

17. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

maybe confirming the current 1.6% in the under 10yrs old bracket?

18. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

oh man,I am going to second that:D
    Forties FTW by the way;)

19. nolive72

nolive72 Racer

oh man,I am going to second that:D
    Forties FTW by the way;)

20. Adastros

Adastros Racer

i mean is ACC or Walker chair simulator? :p

Florian Boswell likes this.