1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Just do what PC2 did and make a fake version called Sakitto haha.

And you forgot about the MARC II V8 cars from Bathurst, those things look and sound amazing
    [​IMG]

Salvatore Amato and nfsw55 like this.
  2. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Yup, they are lovely :) They are racing in the mentioned invitational class.

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I wouldn't say no to including it, but I don't think it'd be particularly fun to race with them if ACC replicated the rules of the race. With a certain lap time they're not allowed to go below the invitational class isn't really there to race the other classes.

Would be interesting in general to see how people deal with multi-class racing.

4. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Please guys don't drown this thread in wishlisting.

bgil66, Thug, Freddie Seng and 5 others like this.
  5. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Team RJN switching from Nissan to Honda.
    In cooperation with Jenson Button the new Jenson Team Rocket RJN will contest the Blancpain Endurance Cup in the Silver Cup.

[​IMG]

6. trutya

trutya Simracer

too bad Jenson himself won't be driving, as they're in Silver Cup...
    2 cars?

so no Nissan in Blancpain this year, only the KCMG entries at Spa?

7. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Second car possible for the Spa 24h, but nothing confirmed yet:
    http://www.dailysportscar.com/2019/02/08/welcome-jenson-team-rocket-rjn.html

Nissan will announce their motorsport activities tomorrow, I don't expect any additional Blancpain commitments, but who knows...

trutya likes this.
  8. RSR2KX

RSR2KX Racer

9. trutya

trutya Simracer

meh...

10. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Son likes this.
  11. trutya

trutya Simracer

so many changes this year... Emil Frey, Rowe, RJN and so on... must get used to the new cars of the teams :D

12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Apparently Garage 59 have switched over from McLaren to Aston Martin, so there's another change for you. It's a shame, as their McLaren looked stunning.
    [​IMG]

13. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Did someone say "Brawn GP " livery?

Salvatore Amato and Serge M like this.
  14. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Son likes this.
  15. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

Here's Jenson's announcement: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtoKgsJBrWX/

[​IMG]

Viggdred, LukFry and mr Switchblade like this.
  16. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

So glad Kunos has the licence for 2018 and 2019, we have a lot of new generation evo cars and ones that are not coming back in 2019 such as Jag/Nissan/Lexus.

Whitestar, Arlo, Freddie Seng and 4 others like this.
  17. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Am i the only one who thinks the livery is inspired by the Brawn GP livery from F1 season 2009?
    Edit: Ok, i am not, actually many on Instagram say that under the picture haha

18. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

I hope there will be some teams running the new McLaren.

Viggdred and D.Jankovic like this.
  19. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

So so sad to read that. I was watching the 2018 Silverstone meeting highlights yesterday and was wondering how the next Garage 59 livery would look like, I love the 650s GT3

No McLaren next year then :(

20. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

It's not been confirmed by the team, just by news places like Sportscar365 and Daily Sports Car. And even so, I am sure McLaren will find a team to run their 720s in Blancpain, as afterall, it's Blancpain, the biggest GT3 endurance series in the world.

carlossanchez97 likes this.