1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adastros

Adastros Racer

well iracing is the same

Rolz likes this.
  2. 00 PC got for that comment!

sps_for_race likes this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Jure when they set servers with rating it will separate noobs from clear drivers so just be patient and no need to rage on forums it will get you banned and also you did not read forum rules. With linking your steam acc with forums you will have problems with support forums and posting there

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Freddie Seng, luxxx797, Rolz and 2 others like this.
  4. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

I have NEVER known a racing game to NOT have idiots on yet.
    Fortunately I have only seen 2 or maybe 3 on ACC so far.
    I think the rating system will sort them out, or I will just play with people I know and trust.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  5. Rolz

Rolz Alien

and admin tools to boot them if the rating system is still being tweaked

Thug, Raklödder and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Ischemica, Rioku, chksix and 5 others like this.
  7. dek

dek Racer

Thank you for the info.

Good news in some way because there might be more fixes when relessed. Better to take time wich is needed instead of rushing it out and get more concerns that way. Looking fwd.

exited22 and D.Jankovic like this.
  8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Thank You.

I wished, we would get informed here in this forum first.

OrganDonor, JnJ | Rayleigh and Rioku like this.
  9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

That's cool, Marco is crackin the whip:D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  10. exclusively perhaps? this is crazy

11. MathMilitary

MathMilitary Gamer

Yeaaaaaaaaa
    Dear Early Access users of Assetto Corsa Competizione,

As you might know if you follow our activities on the official support forum, after releasing the first set of multiplayer features we decided to re-write some of the gameplay logic elements related to session handling, race timing and penalties, which manage both single and multiplayer game modes. The decision came in order to make improvements to the overall game structure, and ensure that multiplayer features are as efficient as possible to suit our goals, since they are a highly important component of Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Refactoring is never an easy task, but the good news is that the surgery has been successful. The code is recovering well, but we need a bit of time to properly test all aspects of the title to make sure all functionalities and updates that will arrive in the 0.6 release work as we – and you – expect them to.

Therefore, we now plan to release v 0.6 next week.

The new build will include the Monza circuit and both model years of the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 cars, 2015 and 2018, which – for the time being – will replace the 2018-spec Honda NSX GT3, previously expected to be released in February, and now scheduled to be included in the 1.0 version of Assetto Corsa Competizione. The reason for this change is that we simply require more time to finalise the NSX package to provide you the best possible virtual counterpart of this amazing racing car.

To most early adopters, these slight changes should not come as a big surprise, since they are part of an early access programme: nevertheless, we would like to thank you for your patience and the amazing support we have received from you, which is the key reason why we continue to work hard to deliver a simulation game that can meet your expectations. As soon as we have more info to share and a confirmed launch date, we will let you know

Sincerely,
    The Kunos Simulazioni Team

12. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

What do you mean? You want it exclusively only in this Forum? Why ?

13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

FB is easier to disperse news and then discuss here without the dozen muppets asking for console version

14. Turk

Turk Alien

Really? I've always found we're pretty cocooned from the console commoners in here. Not so in Facebook land, they'll let anyone in that place.

15. Rolz

Rolz Alien

haha thats what I meant... here we are spared... on FB first dozen comments on any ACC updated is "is console version coming?" AARRGH :p

dek, chksix and Turk like this.
  16. nono I was sarcastic. I wanted to say that you cannot be offended because they announced the delay on fb first.
    But please don't get upset.

17. "no triple screen support aaaaarrrr!"
    any f****** time.
    as if they forgot it. ah, the people.

18. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Agree

19. OrganDonor

OrganDonor Racer

Exactly this. This just proves the point I was trying to make in my thread asking what's the actual point of having these forums, if they don't even bother posting official updates here.

Just checked - there's still nothing in the announcements section...

R. Iván likes this.
  20. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

And you got your answer and you still keep moaning.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

LeDude83 likes this.