1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Am i the only one that expected a bit of details on what to expect Concerning Multiplayer in the 0.6 release? Basically we still know nothing that matters beside the small delay.

2. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I think we will find out more to do with the MP when they release it along with a dev blog, as I am sure they've made some good changes.

3. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I really want to know what "Live Special Event" means.. Sounds promising :p

exited22 likes this.
  4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Here is what Minolin wrote on reddit for the reworked multiplayer

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  5. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

That means the game is around 3 months delayed at release I would guess, in order to deliver the features like live events, tune the rated MP, iron out the bugs and deliver / polish rest of content, implement proper endurance racing and do some perf optimisation. I would say extend roadmap with 3 months with car and track every month :). March: Spa & Porsche.

M96, LHMGTR, LukFry and 2 others like this.
  6. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Patience is a virtue.

And quite a rare virtue nowadays.

7. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

It will take as long as it takes.
    I would rather have a polished fully working game 3 months late than the alternative.
    Just please keep the carrot dangling and the interest up with monthly updates of cars and tracks.

jaxx_za and bgil66 like this.
  8. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

I can't take two months extra waiting. There's always other games to play, and sims where one still finds his fix. I want Porche and Spa already though :-D

9. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

thats why I’m playing iRacing.
    IMHO multiplayer and driver rating are top priority. The rest can wait. Even proper triple support and even performance with higher level of detail. In iRacing I’m setting everything to low or off in order to get maximum FPS and no delay.
    I’m spending an enormous amount of time and money on iRacing and I’ve got three cars and a little over a dozen tracks, and that alone is keeping me busy. By the time you learn a car well, and on all tracks in a season, and played with set ups. That’s all my time gone.
    But that would not be the case if I didn’t have multiplayer

10. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Silly remark and off the mark. For what concerns me it can get out in 1.0 by December. What i would want is more factual and less vague informations.

Befor AC, Gt 5, gt6, gp3, ecc ecc i was on Pcars forums too, and honestly they did some great f**** ups, but were really straight in what they were up to, why they were doing so, what was the nature of the issues and most appreciate of all they had some extremely accurate changelogs between versions.

Having a great communication line allows people to swallow almost any issue/delay/problem.

11. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Read the last line of the Facebook message: "As soon as we have more info to share and a confirmed launch date, we will let you know."

sissydriver, jaxx_za and D.Jankovic like this.
  12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Well only thing i miss from these blog posts and informational posts are small teaser photos :D

For example with this last one we could get some Nissan photos

Son likes this.
  13. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

And in the end what happened with PCars? That it was a failure and soon after PCars2 was announced.

I prefer good developers over good communicators anytime.

sissydriver likes this.
  14. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I'm sure they have everyone of them working their asses off testing everything. No time for anything else!

sissydriver likes this.
  15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

And my remark was spot on. You lack the patience to wait until the changelog is made public.

sissydriver likes this.
  16. @Minolin considering that the change log is almost finished, could we have access to it, even provisionally?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  17. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

[​IMG]

:D

18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Really. Oh my! :confused:

19. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

Are you judging how I spend my money and time? Or are you referring to my preference for multiplayer vs AI? :confused:

20. Adastros

Adastros Racer

You are just a dev i can't trust you bring the boss :p
    anyway thanks for your hard work !