1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

That's perfectly fine. Those tests are good fun for me and I hope that maybe I could help a little bit with the results.

In the recent past there was no need for much testing because performance has never changed an awful lot. Now after 0.6 it will be interesting to re-run all tests. I'll bump all relevant threads to get fresh data for the users and the devs.

Dookie and sissydriver like this.
  2. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

i will be a bit sad to not have any more builds after 0.6 as the game probably will launch earliest in april but realistically i feel it will be may...so it will be a minimum of two-three months without fresh content.

3. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I think reduction of bugs/introduction of features is more important than additional content right now. Surely, we'll get updates before final release.

th3o, GRFOCO and sissydriver like this.
  4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

lets do it step by step. first step is 0.6 next week and let us enjoy it. ;)

5. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

What makes you so sure there will be no updates between 0.6 and release?

6. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I mean just in terms of track/car content. On the roadmap it says 0.6 is the last content update before release.

7. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Should be pretty clear by now that the roadmap isn't set in stone. If the release is delayed into Q2 - which seems a realistic proposition - it's perfectly conceivable that there'll be a 0.7 or 0.8, and if other content is ready (it should be because that's not affected by delays caused by coding) then Kunos could well include it.

th3o and sissydriver like this.
  8. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I like what you say @BrunUK , i just base my expectations on what we officially have as a direction indicator. If there will be some surprises along the way, sure, i take it.

9. trutya

trutya Simracer

and those other contents also may have some hidden bugs which we could test out until the final release...
    i'm in:rolleyes:

edit: mmm, CPU optimization, weather updates... sounds cool.
    (only i miss now is more AI...)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Axel Vogelsang, Son and th3o like this.
  10. pigsy

pigsy Racer

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

12. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

13. MathMilitary

MathMilitary Gamer

Hi all, why am I bronze?

[​IMG]

14. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Because you're playing an early access game. Rating system is incomplete.

MathMilitary, D.Jankovic and th3o like this.
  15. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Absolutely a must have in AC!
    There is a to large mirror dead angle blind spots even with triple screen, where you can hide semi trucks.
    It´s such a very helpfull tool to avoid contacts.

Reallife "helicorsa" by Bosch and Pratt & Miller:

D.Jankovic and mr Switchblade like this.
  16. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

I don´t think it will be in-game. Only IMSA and WEC use it, and Competizione is the official Blancpain GT Series, where it´s not used. Therefore, it wouldn´t be realistic if it was implemented. Don´t get me wrong, I´d love to see it in some game, but in one where it makes sense, if it´s accuracy to the real thing what we´re looking for. :)

17. It's funny to me that the same simracers that want to fistfight over the simulation value of a tire model have no issues using more arcade apps on their screen than NFS or Forza provides.

pigsy, AC_RAF, LATE4APEX and 2 others like this.
  18. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

I´m pretty sure, that there will be a Radar something similar to helicorsa, even it is not like in real life.
    I didn´t worte, there will be the Bosch System implemented or that I do expect this, it was just an informative comparison to real life (not blancpain-gt-series) racing.

Wondering how you interpret the announced "Radar" then?

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Talking to me??? Can´t be!