1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PHYSICS MoTeC telemetry and dedicated ACC workspace

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Hi Aris! First thank you so much for the motec telemetry, very much apreciated. Second, I think (at least in my motec files) there´s a bug with the gear channel as if the gear channel is +1 with respect to the gear. So for example in Monza with the Ferrari i put the 6 gear on the start/end straight but in the telemetry appears as 7

Attached Files:

Coanda likes this.
  2. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Got it, I'll have a look, thanks

3. I think your problem is related to using the standard version of the i2 software, you should uninstall it and install the pro version

Aristotelis likes this.
  4. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

moteci22.PNG

Is that what you mean?

5. Aristotelis

Download the pro version, you have the standard one

JnJ | Rayleigh likes this.
  6. ah che meraviglia!

7. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Ah sorry I thought the pro version isn't for free. With the pro version now, everything works except for Section Times:
    moteci23.PNG

Do you have an idea what I did wrong? Thank you very much in advance :)

8. Aristotelis

You need a complete session of valid laps, preferably 3-4 valid laps

JnJ | Rayleigh likes this.
  9. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

ok I'll try that. :)

This is really awesome. It totally adds to the realism. Thanks guys! :)

10. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Same wrong gear bug here....Motec shows from 2nd to 7th gear

11. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Really awesome to see a game studio come out with support like this, really shows your passionate about the project. Dashboard looks awesome and very similar to what I use for RacingSimTools, question though is the shared memory structure going to be completed or are you guys only allowing data export via the motec export? I make tuning software that uses some neurel nets for time series multivariate classification on some of these signals you guys have on your workspace. It would be a shame to not be able to support ACC for my customers.

Either way keep up the awesome work! Loving every update!

12. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

The same for me at Monza. But does the track also look as weird for you? The main straight isn't straight :D

moteci2monza.PNG

Plus: The Section Times still look like above even tho I pulled off about 10 valid laps :/

13. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

EDIT: double post, sry

14. Molto apprezzato, grazie mille. :)

15. Priappe

Priappe Rookie

Hi awsome job guys ! Just to add that i m also experiencing a +1 gear in the track recap, it shows that i m on 7 gear when in second and start at 2.
    Keep it up !

16. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Awsome job on the Mo TeC addition, I am also having the same gear display problem and also does anybody know how to get the Wheel Speed to show down to the bottom of the graph i can only see down to 41 see pick.
    [​IMG]

17. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Ok never mind i got it sorted lol right click on graph go to properties and then click on the group 2 heading it will highlight then double click to go to properties then just change the min max range click on ok.

18. cretz

cretz Rookie

Hallelujah!
    The compare sheet(against a good lap time) is invaluable in discovering where you make mistakes and just how much they mean for the bottom line (lap time), especially when learning to drive.

19. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Why !! why I saw this post at 10:31pm my time

Salvatore Amato and bgil66 like this.
  20. issor

issor Racer

i follow the instructions and nothing have no grafigs :-( what do i wrong ?

pls help

Attached Files: