1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PHYSICS MoTeC telemetry and dedicated ACC workspace

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Aristotelis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Just go to Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/ Mo Tec in there are the data files double click on one of the Mo TeC Log files it will open up automatically :D
    BUT before you do that go into the folder called Workspaces and double click on the base_ACC file first it is a Mo TeC i2 Pro Workspace Archive.

2. issor

issor Racer

nothing no grapfics :-(

3. Kers

Kers Rookie

Hi all, i downloaded motec and it's first time i use it, i understand pretty every window on our dedicated workspace..except rpm one..someone can explain me how to read graph for the right gear shift range? Thx all :)

4. issor

issor Racer

i drive 8 clean lap

data recording is on nothing :-(

Attached Files:

anthony galmiche likes this.
  5. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

+1

6. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Did u use the Right workbench u Need to use ACC_base!

7. anthony galmiche

[QUOTE = "xX-Chris-Xx, message: 1027312, membre: 80144"] Avez-vous utilisé le bon plan de travail u Besoin d'utiliser ACC_base! [/ QUOTE]
    Yes I think, but there must be some erreur by, I have already uninstalled and then reinstalled the application 2 times but nothing makes it

8. M96

M96 Racer

Did you guys enable telemetry from the Electronics setup tab? Default is 0 laps recorded

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

FatalMistake465 likes this.
  9. anthony galmiche

1- installed motec 2-running the software 3- I was 4 'I do tricks (5/8) and there nothing appears in motec, frustrating.
    did I forget a few things?:confused:
    I did, however, follow the procedure that Aris so beautifully develloped.
    maybe the fact of relocations.
    it would be a plus but hey I can still enjoy the game and in the state I love this game:)

10. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

did u have imported the workbench into Motec?

11. isma_c_r

isma_c_r Gamer

I'm just out of words. Amazing work guys, this is becoming a really serious thing...

You don't appreciate this "nerdy" thing? Fair enough, some others don't appreciate car setup possibilities. Bear something in mind: it's no secret that ACC is a simulator for fans, for passionate people. It's cool because you can still play even if you give a **** about complicated stuff.

Others just will take the opportunity to learn this new field that is telemetry analysis, the same way we learned how caster affects car behaviour, or toe-in in the rear axle and other engineering stuff that you LOVE to learn when your passion is cars. Pure and simple. So, very complicate, to who? I don't think you need to be Einstein to understand telemetry, just mess around with it, read, listen and you'll learn a lot, hopefully you'll enjoy the learning process as much as you enjoy the game. At least that's my case

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

13. issor

issor Racer

ok Motec works bot i have only bump damper skale no rebound ?!

whats wrong `?

Attached Files:

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You have wheel speed selected. It should be damper velocity.

issor likes this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

What channels have you selected?

issor likes this.
  16. issor

issor Racer

selected Wheel Speed but i have no option for dam,pers?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      466.8 KB
      Views:
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@issor - Your confused - You will not have Damper Velocity channels. It is a calculation primarily using the suspension travel on the histogram graph. Please see my example in the link.

https://imgur.com/a/I9y7jel

Right Click on Histogram --> Select Properties --> Select Velocity Calculation --> Add each Suspension Travel Channels

btw my "What Channels have you selected" comment was for your previous post issue...

issor likes this.
  18. issor

issor Racer

ok i think i have it :D

i hope its right and for you thanks for your time. :)

Attached Files:

• so.jpg
      so.jpg
      File size:
      363.3 KB
      Views:
    • so1.jpg
      so1.jpg
      File size:
      382.1 KB
      Views:
    • so2.jpg
      so2.jpg
      File size:
      348.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Coanda likes this.
  19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

If you can/allowed BOOST pressure would also be very handy :)

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

*delete