1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Everything is squeezed disproportionate. Meaning width is squished, looks arcade like. Almost as if I am looking at a 1024 by 640 screen. Nothing I can find or do changed this. Only played with Nissan last night. Other than that cars are awesome graphics great, sound great, nothign really to report

It is not as bad with 6.1. IMO it looks odd

NissanSkinnyass.jpg

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@DzelRacing - Yes your right the new advanced option is probably the same thing. I forgot they added it :oops: What I can tell you is the View Distance (*Low, Med, High & Epic) on the basic screen alters the sg.ViewDistanceQuality in the GameUserSettings.ini. Not knowing whats in the BaseScalaiblity.ini I would presume also it is altering the r.ViewDistanceScale. At what values who knows... You can try and override them and see what happens. I guess I have been of no help :confused:

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Can you elaborate? I don't see your issue.

jaxx_za and nate like this.
  4. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Not microstutter, but something like once in 10 minutes it freezes for half a second. Perhaps less sometimes.

warth0g likes this.
  5. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

Why isn't there a pinned thread with all caps saying TAA on Epic has no ghosting?

6. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

I really wish we had a ‘world detail’ setting: in iRacing I set the world detail to low: only the track and the basic objects are rendered. For replay I set it to maximum, so I get to see the trees and the spectators etc...
    basically reducing the number of objects to render so the few that are rendered are at the desired quality level.

7. arjit.c

arjit.c Rookie

I had this in Multiplayer when recording with Nvidia Shadowplay, wasn't sure if it was due to the Multiplayer lag/latency? or shadowplay (was a long session ~40 mins).

8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Logs can show the reason. Logs are good.

dajdosta, Ischemica, R. Iván and 2 others like this.
  9. dek

dek Racer

Noticed that i get abit more FPS when turning of virtual steering wheel. Its about 10 fps and i noiced much less input lag. Can anyone confirm this?

ScottyM76 likes this.
  10. mister dog

mister dog Alien

AC2.log or the latest 'backup' log as I just had a lot of micro stutters as well hotlapping by myself at Budapest. I put most of the visual settings to mid-high and put a frame cap at 60 (1060 card, single screen and 4K), but I'm still having sudden fps drops in certain corners like T1 for example. A lot of times when riding over curbs it seems. Uncapped i dived from somewhere stable in the 75 fps to as low as 30fps

warth0g likes this.
  11. One thing i noticed racing the ai was the lack of a slipstream , the ai on the mistral straight on paul ricard would get a tow whilst i wouldnt .

12. tw1st

tw1st Racer

From the patchnotes (0.6.0)

Monza BoP A adjustments for all cars.

So the cars have different setups or horsepower/ weight on monza as on other tracks?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  13. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

The tracks are clasified into four different categories according their characterisation: A, B, C and D

A: Monza, Silverstone, Barcelona
    B: Spa
    C: Le Castellet
    D: Nürburgring, Zolder, Brands Hatch, Misano, Budapest

For every category there's a different BoP

Racert46, Freddie Seng, Lgt.t and 5 others like this.
  14. Jozsusz1

Jozsusz1 Gamer

So I went back to this game after a few months gave it a try. Nissan is good. And suddenly the game freezes for 2 second and then moves only one fps, then freezes another 2 seconds. I had to go back to the pits and everything went back to normal. I qualified in multi, then started the race with no HUD and no left tires... like wtf :D how is this even possible? I mean this game is more frustrating now than fun. The rolling starts in the multi are terrible. Please give us the ranked servers because now it's basically unplayable. But at least now the netcode seems to be okay.

15. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Thank you very much for the quick reply! Is it possible to see the different BoP-classifications in the game?

16. The bop is automatically done by the game as the track you enter. See technical changes do not.

17. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Endurance events have been temporarily removed according to the patch notes. Think something to do with the temp removal of pit crews.

kiril_r likes this.
  18. newface

newface Rookie

I'm using Dashmeter Pro, and I don't get current laptime, best laptime, time of day, laps and position. It may be more info that's lacking. I do have RPM, speed, Tyre temp.

Any input how to add the missing info

19. Slowheit

Slowheit Gamer

Everthing works fine, 27 opponents, no micro stutter, took the advise to completely reinstall the game instead of updating.

Why are we advised to disable sharpening when the advanced sharpening option is selected?

20. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Wow, i've tried ACC another time yesterday and finally i can really enjoy the game.
    AI yet has some "hole", it's a bit slow, but in the end now it make sense to run against using it like a good tool for multy session or even just for fun in single player.
    Definitely, the quality image now is better. Far from perfect but no more blurry and "faded" like hell. It's more crisp and sharp, and now i can enjoy the game without losing some diopters in my eyes :D.

I haven't touch multy yet, and for sure i'll don't do until it will be complete and stable. For my tastes and with the poor time i have, there's no reason to waste time for now. For sure my final focus will be there.

Really good job guys, thinking that the most cool feature imho (dynamic weather) has to come yet

Ace Pumpkin and carlossanchez97 like this.