1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Question is, what is the fov equal to the human eye's 50mm?

I ask because i have a very big 48inches tv set as my screen but no matter what i try it never feels right even when usinga fov calculator...

2. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm confusing FOV with focal length. :oops:

3. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

0.6.2 is live, 389 Mb

- Fixed wrong first lap time when start-finish line is crossed before the green light.
    - Fixed AI erratic speeds during formation lap.
    - Added lumirank update in replay.
    - Enabled detailed animations in onboard cameras.
    - Added session over message for qualifying/practice.
    - Improved AI pace at Monza and Nurburgring.
    - Added intermediate solution to run the formation sequence in Multiplayer. Overtakes may happen, but enables controlled formation sequence.
    - Fixed protocol mismatch on the rating backend, resulting in wrong data.
    - Fixed SA Rating working in Multiplayer.
    - Fixed RC Rating preventing data being stored in Multiplayer.
    - NOTE: Due to incompabilities with the data, the Rating Profiles will be reset again. (noooooooooooo :'O )
    - Fixed end-sequence in Multiplayer: spotter annoucement, checkered flags and so on will now be correctly triggered.
    - Fixed formation sequence not starting when the leader is in the pits.
    - Fixed rare crash in the Multiplayer server, possibly also crashing connected clients.
    - Fixed races not showing time gaps in Multiplayer races.
    - Fixed tyres not being correctly selected based on dynamic weather conditions along with the setup.
    - Added "Official Test Server" opened for experimental features and testing. See the official support forum.
    - Fixed search and password text input issues in VR.

Ace Pumpkin, steevee, Hagen and 9 others like this.
  4. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Hi Karsten, have you tried 21:9 or above?
    It will letterbox but if you're close enough with large enough screen you might like it.
    Open Nvidia control panel, under display select Change resolution. Select Customise button, tick Enable resolutions not exposed by the display, then Create Custom Resolution. Enter these values for 21:9 @ 60Hz making sure to select manual pixel timings;

20190308_221227.jpg

5. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

Rating is wrong again. Not changes rating bug and not reset.

6. trutya

trutya Simracer

these guys are really working hard with the hotfixes. thanks!
    hope now they'll find time to move over and start to finish this product ;)

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  7. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

meh, guess i'll have to wait till 0.7 ( IF there is ) or 1.0 to see if kunos implement again LookWithWheel... =(

After_Midnight likes this.
  8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

If you think this is an important issue (and not related to FoV) then why have you not associated your Steam account and opened a thread about it? And if possible with describing the issue with something other than "looking arcade-like", which is meaningless.

9. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

I don't, and "looking arcade-like" who said that? What's your point argumentative person?

10. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Did they add some lighting effect into trees? Sunlight illuminating parts of the leaves. Looks kind of Gran Turismo-esque (good thing)

Dry daytime runs and looks great for me. Wish there would be more detailed options to reduce just night and rain graphics, without reducing dry effects. Something about those water spray effects seem to hit FPS hard

LeDude83 likes this.
  11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

didn't reset yet

12. mister dog

mister dog Alien

That would be a nice improvement indeed, you made me curious now. Screenie?

13. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

As much as I appreciate the latest hotfix (which came with a bunch of fixes), I just don't understand why some people can't learn the most basic of ethics?

You don't get to slam into the guy in 1st place, just because you didn't get pole position. Also I can't wait for the ratings to be fully implemented.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  14. Pole sitter fault for using brakes entering turn 1.

fnegroni and Raklödder like this.
  15. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

It reminds me of Rookies in iRacing.

I’m now looking forward to racing Radicals in class C. But this week it’s free for all (week 13) and gosh it’s smash fest!! In ACC the matchmaking will fix this.

16. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

Many people come into the game with the goal of bowling and not racing. Until they enter access to the servers by rating or by category, this disgrace will continue! For example, if access is ONLY rated 90+ and no one below this can access the server, the game will become cleaner.

Raklödder likes this.
  17. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

becasue safety rating is not "on" in MP and ppl doesnt care so trolls and noobs go for the wrecke fest
    they cant even wait in formation lap becasue they bump you and cause a mass pileup...

So for now there is 3 options
    1 go MP and try avoid the crashers
    2 go SP and enjoy the game
    3 dont play till the rating system is fully integrated into MP

there is no other way around atm

fnegroni likes this.
  18. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

In internet you can be whoever you want an some people just like to be arseholes (they would be just wrecked in real life for this). Normal person wouldn't care if they qualify first or last and just have fun. People always will cheat :p
    Also great job on hotfixes Kunos. Most issues being adressed so quickly.
    One issue i've had yesterday was that i joined late to qualify session and went to the track immediately. Did fast out lap and timer ended right before T1 at Monza on my timed lap. Bad thing was that timetable pop up like 100m before finish line so my time didn't count.

19. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I see what you did there :p thanks for making me laugh :D and to all others, let's hope they implement those ratings soon!

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  20. trutya

trutya Simracer

4th: go on a wet server, noobs and wreckers don't have the motivation and skill to drive on a wet track

Arpadian likes this.