1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Is there going to be some sort of change how the cars don't act like skittles when someone touches you? I find I'm loving the game but it's really hard to race wheel to wheel as the slightest touch from anything sends the car flying! I don't think this A. Makes the racing very enjoyable and B. Is realistic?

bullet800 likes this.
  2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Strange how some people keep saying that. It's not the case for me. I've had messy MP races with small collisions and the behaviour seemed reasonable to me.

Bug?!? Can you provide replays?

3. it's very important when reporting about collisions to specify if you are talking about multiplayer or single player.

In case of single player it's unlikely things will change, for multiplayer things could get much better (at least as good as AC1).

AurusCE, After_Midnight and Dookie like this.
  4. Yeah I'll upload something later, I think everyone is the same.. I'm feeling know one wants to go near each other online as they know they'll just spin around, and if they don't touch the car they'll touch a curb and just spin around .. Very frustrating ha ..

5. Great stuff, deffinely multiplayer..its just a bit annoying, I've been racing with people all with good pace, but feel we all don't want to go anywhere near each other .. Great stuff if it improves will make the experience 100% better ..Awesomene work with it so far BTW

6. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

The cars willingness to spin and spin when you are recovering from going off track is what gets my goat.

[Leaves space for the "you can't drive" comment] :)

Oh and Hail Lord Kunos :D

7. yeah I've got something planned. ;)

AurusCE, R. Iván, GRFOCO and 4 others like this.
  8. yes it also catches us, it's just a matter of learning to get on it really carefully after spinning or, worse, spinning in the grass.

AurusCE likes this.
  9. Aces

10. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

So creepy))

11. Balroque

Balroque Rookie

I've been playing with ACC whole day, trying to adjust Sim commander and FFB and all the time no issue, then suddenly appeared this video issue and it was around the time with new update
    GeForce® GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8G

upload_2019-3-9_20-10-22.png

12. Updated to 0.6.3. and NO online servers appear. "Fetching server list", "Connecting" and "An error occurred - Please try again" happends all time.

Do I need to do anything to my ACC setup?

13. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

Unannounced 0.6.3? Cool... What's new?

14. kiril_r

kiril_r Racer

15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Yes, @Lord Kunos @Minolin this is exactly what was happening, sky suddenly turns black and you enter 'nightmare mode' . Happened 2-3.times last night.

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

What is your advanced display settings? Have you checked your gpu memory load through something like msi afterburner, windows task manager or hwinfo? 32:9 is taxing as it is the same as running twin 1080p.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  17. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

That's disappointing as the Human to AI collision can be game breaking, the slightest noise to tail touch and the human car goes into a strange unrealistic spin.
    Yes this has been reported and yes in the latest update it happens, are you sure nothing can be done about this interaction between the two?

18. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

Just add zombies and windshield blood physics :D

19. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

Cool
    That is absolutely necessary for inmersion +Sa rating min required servers..for cleanliness
    Unfortunately it is too easy to fly off the track with the lightest contact (realistic or not) at the moment.that is why
    More and. More drivers do not dare overtaking anymore even with Lost lap drivers as the risk of being contacted and therefore ruin the race is too high...(some do not even know what blue flag means) anyway.
    Overall Getting better..

20. to be honest I spend most of my day racing AI and I don't see any problem with collisions.
    If you have videos to show it would be great.