1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.6 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Darcy Callai Junior, Feb 3, 2019.

1. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

Anybody tested what difference Effects from High to Medium makes (both in features and frames)? I kept it at high for the rain effect, but now it's gonna be more flexible...

2. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I get a ~10fps boost on average (checked my built in monitor fps counter) by turning down my effects settings from "high" to "medium" and from what I've gathered, high will enable quality reflections.

SoloWingX likes this.
  3. SoloWingX

SoloWingX Racer

Thanks. I will check when I get the opportunity. Those frames would be a nice extra at night :)

4. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I found that when using high and epic settings reflective objects don’t render the same in both eyes in VR (rift cv1) this causes a sort of distorted/shimmering look. Medium and low doesn’t have this issue. Have reported this in a thread in the VR section.

5. Is it already a know issues buttons can't assigned beside the look left/right?

Maybe related to the new Thrustmaster driver update today :confused:

Gert De Preter likes this.
  6. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

It gives you an ultra wide display within your screen. Well worth trying if you haven't as you'll see more either side.
    There's more pixels (than 16:9 1080p @60hz) so slight performance hit, but for racing its much better as it closer resembles a windscreen dimension. You may need to get closer to compensate for the detail you're used to when using the whole screen. The settings given were for 1080p if that's what you use, but any resolution can be applied with the right values. Here is what I'm using on a 70 inch 1080p tv with a 1080ti for a 24:9 aspect from about 2m away - I get about 95fps with mid shadows and post processing, other graphics max (100% res scale).
    Note you'll have to load the game and set the new resolution in options the first time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  7. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Question; I get the impression that sometimes when you're in the pits you can't start the car without pressing the ignition first, but you don't realize this as all the electronics and lights are on (like the Motec). Shouldn't they be switched off when there's a need to 'ignite'?

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

whoosa, tried the long hotstint for the second time - much too slow at the beginning :(
    but catching up lap by lap. nearly 10s to slow to go 16 laps (its easy mathematics for me- each lap 2mins , 30 mins to go, but tooooo slow, first lap under 2:00 was 9th one) - and then its getting better - last lap new best lap and crossing the line at 29:59,406 :p:p:p
    This lap was >1s faster and the first time that i could stay calm and focused and keep the control.
    proud as hell - this game has so much potential... wow again! :cool:

Lawndart likes this.
  9. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

10. I think in each GT3 car there is a main and a igintion switch. The main switch seems to be on all the time so all this stuff like Motec display and lights are on but for starting the engine you'd need to turn on igition too. That's the button you can assign.

mister dog likes this.
  11. mms

mms Alien

Great job Kunos, impressive update! This gets better and better with each update. Once again proves that not rushing out updates just to please the crowd pays out in the long run.

I've been away for a while, I read that ratings has been reset, now I got stuck at CC 78, PC does not unlock, do I need to do something special? @Minolin

It happens to me once 2-3 races, maybe it's my driving style. I could record videos if you'd like.

12. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes, as said above, the master switch always remains on, what you have control over is ignition/fuel pump and starter.

AurusCE and mister dog like this.
  13. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Yesterday with 0.6.2 I lost about 10fps on my testings, today 0.6.3 recovered them back.

Is there a changelog for 0.6.3? I cannot find it.

14. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

- Fixed windshield water effects turning off with LOW and MED Effects settings.
    - Fixed EF Jaguar G3 missing hydraulic compressor sound.
    - Lamborghini Huracán GT3 aero correction.
    - Fixed "locked controls" message invisible in VR.
    - Fixed missing pause mode in shared memory causing unwanted shaking in motion rigs.

There is a Read.me file in the installation folder.

f_deutsch likes this.
  15. This did the trick for me:

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  16. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

¿Anyone noticed some visual lag or movement imprecision blurrines when setting Effects to High or Epic?

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

If that's your interpretation of what I wrote...

And I didn't misquote you.

18. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

So my post gets yanked. Awesome. For the record, I uninstalled ACC, clear all folders, reinstalled and its all OK,. I sur ehope this one dont get deleted.

Maybe cuz I said Suck

19. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Love the freecam but the crowd is creepy. They're watching me :eek:

20190309201351_1.jpg 20190309201418_1.jpg

Pheebau, AurusCE, mister dog and 5 others like this.
  20. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer